SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also logged into NS portal and it seems that ippt is resuming in Sep. But only show booking dates until Oct.

Does anyone know if ICT is also resuming during this period?

I have ICT on late October and so far there is no news of it being postponed.

boliao123

Reaction score
Called ns hotline and was told my ippt requirement waived (bday in sept) and expected to receive notification about this frm my unit, so far haven't got notified by my unit though.

-Grift-

Reaction score
From the NS portal it seems that we can book in Sep and Oct

September bday and had live chat with NS portal and they said

MINDEF have temporarily suspended
the conduct of IPPT, IPT and RT for SAF NSmen at
FCCs, SAFRA gyms and IPT-in-the-Park
till 31 Aug (inclusive).
This suspension may be extended if
the COVID-19 situation does not improve. Health
Screening Programme (HSP) will also be deferred.
As you are one of the NSmen affected by the
closure, your current window will be waived.
However, your NS portal will only be updated on the
waiver once your current IPPT window closes. You
will also be receiving the SMS and letter regards to
the waiver nearing your window closing date (SMS).
You will also be receiving the letter 3 weeks from
either the time the SMS is sent, nearing the window
closure or after your window close.

And when asked about my IPPT booking which I have on 1st sept
You may log in to cancel the IPPT session.
:s13::s22: Do check with them and share results

Renfred001

Reaction score
Any pre enlistee trying to book ippt at kranji fcc for tmr?

I've been having so much trouble with the booking portal. (booked it, once I refresh or whatever, it'll say I haven't booked it....)

Any idea if I just head down tmr I can get my ippt done and any suggestion for timing to go down if so?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any pre enlistee trying to book ippt at kranji fcc for tmr?

I've been having so much trouble with the booking portal. (booked it, once I refresh or whatever, it'll say I haven't booked it....)

Any idea if I just head down tmr I can get my ippt done and any suggestion for timing to go down if so?

Call NS Hotline. In normal times already cannot anyhow. During C19 so many places only accept appointments. What’s the chances of you being able to walk in??

Renfred001

Reaction score
Call NS Hotline. In normal times already cannot anyhow. During C19 so many places only accept appointments. What’s the chances of you being able to walk in??

I have no idea man.. I can wake up early to go and try. Never been to kranji fcc. Don't know what it's like. I'm a noob basically. I called ns hotline many times. Told me they escalate it and may get a call today or tmr morning.

Tmr is my last chance to book ippt (portal wasn't working for 3 weeks and I only had 1 month notice)

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have no idea man.. I can wake up early to go and try. Never been to kranji fcc. Don't know what it's like. I'm a noob basically. I called ns hotline many times. Told me they escalate it and may get a call today or tmr morning.

Tmr is my last chance to book ippt (portal wasn't working for 3 weeks and I only had 1 month notice)
It’s in an army camp, what makes you think you can just go in?

When did you call them?

-Grift-

Reaction score

Down for 3 weeks? Cannot be ah unless you only try on weekends.

kkboy1

Reaction score
This year many ippt will be waived. We don't know the situation getting better or worse.

Renfred001

Reaction score
Anyone knows if for example I'm enlisting on 12 Aug 2020 but managed to pass ippt before enlisting according to their protocol and stuff so no issue.

I was told I will get another enlistment date soon. So, 12 Aug + 8 weeks later is enlistment date?

Anyone knows or has experienced same thing?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if for example I'm enlisting on 12 Aug 2020 but managed to pass ippt before enlisting according to their protocol and stuff so no issue.

I was told I will get another enlistment date soon. So, 12 Aug + 8 weeks later is enlistment date?

Anyone knows or has experienced same thing?

It can be the batch after if the upcoming enhanced batch is full

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.