SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

ragegoh

Reaction score
For those who were asking. I’ve emailed Ns.sg and was told the following:

Kindly take note that MINDEF will be reopening FCCs for IPPT from 1 October 2020, in line with the effort to gradually resume more NS activities safely. SAF and HT NSmen will be able to book their IPPTs at the FCCs.

Hence, only IPPT will resume at FCCs. There are no IPT/E1PEP/IPT in the Park/RT bookings allowed until further notice. We appreciate your kind understanding.

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who were asking. I’ve emailed Ns.sg and was told the following:

Kindly take note that MINDEF will be reopening FCCs for IPPT from 1 October 2020, in line with the effort to gradually resume more NS activities safely. SAF and HT NSmen will be able to book their IPPTs at the FCCs.

Hence, only IPPT will resume at FCCs. There are no IPT/E1PEP/IPT in the Park/RT bookings allowed until further notice. We appreciate your kind understanding.

Like that will be very difficult for those in the RT and IPT whom window close shortly after 7 Feb 2021 to fulfil their requirement. Think I might email MINDEF or enquire with my unit's S8 when I go for my reservist next month. Hopefully they will grant waiver of some sort.

Last edited:

ragegoh

Reaction score
Yes. I’ve raised this concern too. Even with a three months window. Let say your window closes in June and it resumes in March. The sessions capacity wouldn’t even be enough for all personnel as all will flood the booking system resulting in plenty more problems.

Like that will be very difficult for those in the RT and IPT whom window close shortly after 7 Feb 2021 to fulfil their requirement. Think I might email MINDEF or enquire with my unit's S8 when I go for my reservist next month. Hopefully they will grant waiver of some sort.

BTO_Brah

Reaction score
I have a window that closes after the February cut-off, but on the NS portal my IPPT due date is now 2022.

No form of letter or SMS though.

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I have a window that closes after the February cut-off, but on the NS portal my IPPT due date is now 2022.

No form of letter or SMS though.

My IPPT due date is still 2021 despite my windows also closed shortly after the cut off date. Shall continue to monitor.

hellomoi

Reaction score
I received this sms saying:

"(Fr: MINDEF) Dear NSman, your HSP appointment has been deferred due to the current COVID-19 situation. You will be given a one-time waiver of your IPPT window ending Year 2021 as you will not have a valid HSP certificate to take your IPPT. You will receive a waiver letter by end Sep 2020. Thank you."

What do they actually mean by HSP?

Question, i also received this sms notice but i have not reached 35 yo. am i still still eligible to take ippt without HSP?

MoyoCase

Banned
Reaction score
Question, i also received this sms notice but i have not reached 35 yo. am i still still eligible to take ippt without HSP?

no.............u cant...there will be no button in the ns portal to book ippt if u had not cleared yr hsp.. last time i encounter before while on hsp review

crumpler ish jin expensiv

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
cant book anything. i usually book and clear IPT in the park.

uIr4k1h.png

wFoLoy7.png

nit3ex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just have to wait for clearance, i need to book my IPT as well, window closing in March.

guitarunited

Reaction score
Anybody kena reservist from 2 Nov - 6 nov low key in jurong camp?

Also, is it true now go back reservist need to do swab test?

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anybody kena reservist from 2 Nov - 6 nov low key in jurong camp?

Also, is it true now go back reservist need to do swab test?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/nsmen-covid-19-testing-october-ict-parliament-ng-eng-hen-13212366

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.