SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Greent

Reaction score
hi
i am above 35 and requires me to pass FFI first.
however i am unable to book FFI due to medical centre close for NSman (was told). i tried to book FFI on the NS.SG health portal and it was rejected. no SAF100 was received.

my bday is in July.
understand IPPT is waived for 1 year, any body got such prob here?

Bro, i think you better call your unit for this issue cause i did my FFI in December 2020 for 2021 period.

Greent

Reaction score
Chao_Ah_Tiong wrote:
It would be better if we have a clear direction from MINDEF...

Actually if they want to address the issue they would have do so when they announced the resumption of IPT 2 weeks back. But anyway we shall see how things goes...
Of course that would be the most ideal.l.

Don't stress yourself la. No point as 2020 really a roller coaster for everyone esp those jobless LL need to do this IPPT and scarified their income ....

As your previous question, you should contact your S8/OC now than later as give them time to do review the case etc ....

Last edited:

thisislife

Reaction score
if i want to take IPT, first session must book IPPT, right?

cause i want to book IPT straight away, they don't allow me to. Not sure did I do the steps wrongly or what

ragegoh

Reaction score
Your first ipt have to be on Sunday. Because now only Sunday got ippt for ipt.

if i want to take IPT, first session must book IPPT, right?

cause i want to book IPT straight away, they don't allow me to. Not sure did I do the steps wrongly or what

ragegoh

Reaction score
By the way. The way I see it. The slot a lot are gone. So be prepared. I wanted to shift my upcoming ippt on sun to next week and ipt in the park also no more already.

ragegoh

Reaction score
Anyone attended any ipt ippt sessions at Khatib fcc so far? Want to see how is the conduct and time needed there. I got commitments on Sunday but that is the only session available so it’s gonna be rush for me.

My main objective is to attempt the ippt and trigger IPT.

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you take a look in that MINDEF fb posts, many people have feedback that they are unable to book any IPT-IPPT sessions and not much slots are available except those on Mondays.

At least I am still able to book a IPT-IPPT session and I also plan to take IPT-IPPT and trigger IPT.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you take a look in that MINDEF fb posts, many people have feedback that they are unable to book any IPT-IPPT sessions and not much slots are available except those on Mondays.

At least I am still able to book a IPT-IPPT session and I also plan to take IPT-IPPT and trigger IPT.
isn't that good. further confirmation that you you aren't alone and don't need to stress

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe different camps different timing.

Go khatib, kranji and Maju la.

PipBoy3000

Reaction score
I tried to book last year october or somthing and the options are still grey out. Now came back to see see slots and see only left one weekend, my birthday is on the February.

WTF.

bumdssa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wanna book ipt but the earliest slot that can do ippt is in april for maju camp. my window closes in May. got chance get waiver? haha

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wanna book ipt but the earliest slot that can do ippt is in april for maju camp. my window closes in May. got chance get waiver? haha

Must go at least once. If not, you get court order and must appear in court and pay fine plus take 20 rt next year.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.