SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Ckcw23

Reaction score
wanna book ipt but the earliest slot that can do ippt is in april for maju camp. my window closes in May. got chance get waiver? haha
Just book one ippt, fail, do rt, I can say that lots of guys will do RT this year because ipt hard to book now, unless mindef decides to give waiver as they see too many people doing RT when they want to finally open up RT.

Greent

Reaction score
Tomorrow my IPT-IPPT so hopefully can pass and sleep well (38 liao)

The problem can be solve is by cut down few session for IPT/RT personal so is easier for everyone to CLEAR the **** ASAP but they scare exc plan A then BCD got issue
so we guys suffer together for nothing ....

Now is waiting game between us and mindef and with the COVI19 slowly climbing back
i don't know wat next is their plan now.

Last edited:

Sibei_lowprofile

Master Member
Reaction score
I went to Khatib FCC this morning, just finished my first IPT session. For now, first and last session no IPPT, just normal IPT training. :o

So I don’t know what the situation will be like also, is it just do 10 IPT considered clear IPPT requirements liao since don’t even have IPT-IPPT to do. Guess will have to wait for updates. :o

Last edited:

Greent

Reaction score
HTML:
I went to Khatib FCC this morning, just finished my first IPT session. For now, first and last session no IPPT, just normal IPT training. 

So I don’t know what the situation will be like also, is it just do 10 IPT considered clear IPPT requirements liao since don’t even have IPT-IPPT to do. Guess will have to wait for updates.

HA? Wa ! V messy sia

NVM. Tomorrow i also first session at bedok FCC, maybe i ask the ppls over there.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
HTML:
I went to Khatib FCC this morning, just finished my first IPT session. For now, first and last session no IPPT, just normal IPT training. 

So I don’t know what the situation will be like also, is it just do 10 IPT considered clear IPPT requirements liao since don’t even have IPT-IPPT to do. Guess will have to wait for updates.

HA? Wa ! V messy sia

NVM. Tomorrow i also first session at bedok FCC, maybe i ask the ppls over there.
why your quote so strange 1?

ragegoh

Reaction score
Huh. Then I purposely go there on sun for training? Walaoooo. And they only allow us to book first session on weekend.

I went to Khatib FCC this morning, just finished my first IPT session. For now, first and last session no IPPT, just normal IPT training. :o

So I don’t know what the situation will be like also, is it just do 10 IPT considered clear IPPT requirements liao since don’t even have IPT-IPPT to do. Guess will have to wait for updates. :o

Greent

Reaction score
If so then those 1st timers really xxxx because system lock

A quick question to all the bros here ....

I'm already done my 2021 HSP last yr December and didn't receive any letter etc so i can just go without tomorrow beside bring IC etc

Thank a lot

SKinny86

Master Member
Reaction score
Jia lat. Window closes in June, but only can book 1st IPT-IPPT session in Apr.

Greent

Reaction score
Just came back for Bedok FCC and i ask some question after the instructor explain why SAT/SUN no IPPT etc.

Hopefully the following answers can help some of you here and still good to ask them if any doubt cause i may heard wrongly.

Q: Why SAT/SUN no IPT-IPPT ?
A: The reason is HQ realize that the session start at 9.30am so by then finish about 10am+ and weather is going to be warm for 2.4km test.

Q: Is this apply to all FCC on no IPT-IPPT
A: Yes. ALL FCC will not conduct IPT-IPPT on SAT/SUN

Q: Today mean we attend 1 training session right ?
A: Yes. Today consider you attend 1 IPT session

Q: So how are we going to clear the windows ?
A: Our OC is going to HQ this tuesday to find out what is the solution for this impact that those unable to book all session so please check your NS portal on tuesday to find out more.

Q: That's mean i still need to attend 10 IPT session la ?
A: Right now the current planning is you need to HAVE AT LEAST 9 session of IPT (training) and 1 IPPT to clear your current windows.

Q: Those unable to book a single IPPT session but can book 10 IPT how ?
A: It's still consider you clear your windows.

Q: Those cannot book 10 IPT how ?
A: You need to book AT LEAST A IPPT session to void as defaulter.

Unknown part

*He didn't answer my question what if you book 5 IPT +1 IPPT but fail the IPPT and windows close* This one next week i ask.

*He also mention RT resume on april ? Anyone can confirm ?

Hope it helps you all.
As from now, book at least 1 IPPT to avoid defaulter.

Good luck

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just came back for Bedok FCC and i ask some question after the instructor explain why SAT/SUN no IPPT etc.

Hopefully the following answers can help some of you here and still good to ask them if any doubt cause i may heard wrongly.

A: The reason is HQ realize that the session start at 9.30am so by then finish about 10am+ and weather is going to be warm for 2.4km test.

A: Our OC is going to HQ this tuesday to find out what is the solution for this impact that those unable to book all session so please check your NS portal on tuesday to find out more.

A: Right now the current planning is you need to HAVE AT LEAST 9 session of IPT (training) and 1 IPPT to clear your current windows.

Unknown part

*He didn't answer my question what if you book 5 IPT +1 IPPT but fail the IPPT and windows close* This one next week i ask.

Hope it helps you all.

Good luck

Thanks for the information.

It is really getting messy. So in this case it is meaningless to go for IPT if unable to clear all 10 IPTs before windows close? So for those whose windows close on Feb/Mar it is advisable to book IPPT and fail instead of attending IPT sessions?

ragegoh

Reaction score
That depends you want to train or what.

You can use plenty of ippt and walk every time. Then next window clear RT.

Or go ipt for some training and in the meantime clock sessions. Next window clear RT.

Ipt ippt resume 17 or 18 or 19 jan. can’t remember which date but this is what the FT told us. So keep a lookout daily.

Thanks for the information.

It is really getting messy. So in this case it is meaningless to go for IPT if unable to clear all 10 IPTs before windows close? So for those whose windows close on Feb/Mar it is advisable to book IPPT and fail instead of attending IPT sessions?

SKinny86

Master Member
Reaction score

Or go ipt for some training and in the meantime clock sessions. Next window clear RT.

Ipt ippt resume 17 or 18 or 19 jan. can’t remember which date but this is what the FT told us. So keep a lookout daily.

Wa.. hopefully they resume the IPT IPPT soon. Because totally cannot book any normal training as the system does not allow.

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

They really messed up my plan **** my 1st IPT session is on next Saturday and all way long I thought that it will be a IPT-IPPT session but now it seems like if we got attend IPT sessions but never took IPT-IPPT or IPPT and failed to clock 10 IPT sessions we will still be considered as defaulter.

Now it seems like it is meaningless for me to attend the 3 IPTs that I have booked and I should book IPPT in this case. And the best part is we were never informed that IPT-IPPT have not resumed yet.

Last edited:

nit3ex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
jin messy leh, and my window close late March.

And what if they change of plans again and give a waiver to maybe NSmen window closing in the first half of this year? big IF.

I guess it will be good they make a proper concrete statement and address these concerns. Otherwise, no point we make our own speculation over here also.

ragegoh

Reaction score
Wait what? If we can’t book any ipt-ippt and window close we are defaulter?

They told u that?

They really messed up my plan **** my 1st IPT session is on next Saturday and all way long I thought that it will be a IPT-IPPT session but now it seems like if we got attend IPT sessions but never took IPT-IPPT or IPPT and failed to clock 10 IPT sessions we will still be considered as defaulter.

Now it seems like it is meaningless for me to attend the 3 IPTs that I have booked and I should book IPPT in this case. And the best part is we were never informed that IPT-IPPT have not resumed yet.

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wait what? If we can’t book any ipt-ippt and window close we are defaulter?

They told u that?

I was based on the earlier post by Greent:

Unknown part

Hope it helps you all.

Good luck

Also not forgetting that currently none of the IPT slots have IPT-IPPT conducted. For us whose windows closed on Feb/March we might ended up not being able to take IPT-IPPT.

Last edited:

ragegoh

Reaction score
Then if they couldn’t have enough slots. And IPPT is needed then the only way is to book a IPPT session. Meaning you are doing an additional session.

With that said, if next window is RT, then it makes no different since it’s 20 - IPT sessions attended - IPPT sessions attended = RT sessions

I was based on the earlier post by Greent:

Also not forgetting that currently none of the IPT slots have IPT-IPPT conducted. For us whose windows closed on Feb/March we might ended up not being able to take IPT-IPPT.

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then if they couldn’t have enough slots. And IPPT is needed then the only way is to book a IPPT session. Meaning you are doing an additional session.

With that said, if next window is RT, then it makes no different since it’s 20 - IPT sessions attended - IPPT sessions attended = RT sessions

I think it is the only way that I can do now as my main aim now is to avoid becoming a defaulter although I don't think that it is fair for us to attend RT next window when it is not our fault for not being able to fulfil our IPPT requirements in this window.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.