SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Greent

Reaction score
Anyone knows if first IPT session can request to be IPPT on the spot? my window closing this month and no slots for IPPT all the way

Bro. For your case to avoid been default, u need to book/click IPPT instant IPT
If whole month no slot FOR IPPT, i think u need to call unit for help ...

Sunny Nights

Reaction score
Anyone knows if RT sessions are open? My window closes in March and with the lack of IPT slots it's impossible for me to clear this window.

Greent

Reaction score
Hey bros,

Saturday i went for my IPT and manage to get the 4th update from the OC.

For those who want to clear their IPT program, the requirement is to have 9 IPT and 1 non-ICT IPPT. Now the IPPT can be ANY session in-between 1th to 10th session so you no need to wait until 10th session then book IPPT.

Example

1/2/3/4/5th session IPT 6th session IPPT 7/8/9/10th IPT = Clear your IPT

Do remember to check your account to check your record/attendance purposes

As for RT, i heard is after financial year which is end of march.
If any difficulty to clear/book, please call unit or SAF hotline

Last edited:

nit3ex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks for the update!

my window closing end March, i highly doubt can clear my IPT in this short period of time.

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Now the IPPT can be ANY session in-between 1th to 10th session so you no need to wait until 10th session then book IPPT.

Example

Can IPPT be taken as first IPT session? I have friend whose cycle closes in May, and we're starting IPT on first week of March. He might not be able to finish 10 sessions, so I told him to book IPPT first to cover his butt.

If 1st IPT can take IPPT, means he don't have to take IPPT twice. (Once for IPPT, the other as part of completing IPT)

Last edited:

Sunny Nights

Reaction score
Can IPPT be taken as first IPT session? I have friend whose cycle closes in May, and we're starting IPT on first week of March. He might not be able to finish 10 sessions, so I told him to book IPPT first to cover his butt.

If 1st IPT can take IPPT, means he don't have to take IPPT twice. (Once for IPPT, the other as part of completing IPT)

Can but seriously ask him take his ippt first to avoid summary trial. Ippt slots makaned damn fast.

Sunny Nights

Reaction score
Hey bros,

For those who want to clear their IPT program, the requirement is to have 9 IPT and 1 non-ICT IPPT. Now the IPPT can be ANY session in-between 1th to 10th session so you no need to wait until 10th session then book IPPT.

Example

Thanks for the update regarding RT. Hope they open more slots. IPT no slots liao.

Rylan00

Reaction score
Hey bros,

Example

thank you for update

Greent

Reaction score
Yes bros.

In your record, you must have taken at least 1 time IPPT can liao.

To play super safe, please don't book your IPPT as your 10th session in case FCC cancel on that day or shut down for the next few days/weeks etc ... nobody know ... so play safe :)

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can but seriously ask him take his ippt first to avoid summary trial. Ippt slots makaned damn fast.

Yes bros.

In your record, you must have taken at least 1 time IPPT can liao.

To play super safe, please don't book your IPPT as your 10th session in case FCC cancel on that day or shut down for the next few days/weeks etc ... nobody know ... so play safe :)
Thanks for the tips bros! That'll at least keep him safe from getting charged if he can't complete.

Greent

Reaction score
U welcome ! Hope my information can helps whoever facing the issue now.

I not sure will there be anymore changes AFTER this MINDEF MARCH financial year as i heard some rumors before CNY during my IPT session but from now .. clear asap first.

Last edited:

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U welcome ! Hope my information do helps whoever facing the issue now.

I not sure will there be anymore changes AFTER the MINDEF MARCH financial year as this is what i heard the rumors before CNY but from now .. clear asap first.
Currently have to book as a dedicated IPPT session right? Not sure if they will apply upon request on a booked IPT slot.

Greent

Reaction score
U mean you initially book IPT but on that day u want to change to IPPT right ?
If so, i think you can ask them and give reasons like tell them "no more slot or windows deadline soon etc".

crumpler ish jin expensiv

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went for my first IPT session at Bedok Camp yesterday. Its super chill now. Compared to previous years, this is damn relax. Basically you just go there to clock your attendance. I think you ownself go gym, also more xiong.

Do declaration, choose your band colour, go in-pro. Then chill until 1900 when training starts. I chose weight loss (green), so we did a light warm up and then went to the gym liao. Finished at around 1950 and then out-pro. Its rather slack now, so please please try to complete ur IPT to avoid default.

As mentioned previously, those whose windows are closing, please go book 1X IPPT. Clock the attendance then write in to your unit or call NS hotline to appeal. Once you avoid IPPT default, everything is easier to discuss.

To note: bring your own water bottle to camp. If you need, they do provide plastic cups, but you need to dispose of them after training. You won't be able to drink from the water fountain. They sort of 'taped' it off.

ontodhcp

Reaction score
Now since 1st IPT session doesn't need to be an IPPT session, does the 1st IPT session needs to be done at FCC, or it can be done at IPT in the park.

ragegoh

Reaction score
Green tag anyone can join? I got abit tummy I want to lose it.

Went for my first IPT session at Bedok Camp yesterday. Its super chill now. Compared to previous years, this is damn relax. Basically you just go there to clock your attendance. I think you ownself go gym, also more xiong.

Do declaration, choose your band colour, go in-pro. Then chill until 1900 when training starts. I chose weight loss (green), so we did a light warm up and then went to the gym liao. Finished at around 1950 and then out-pro. Its rather slack now, so please please try to complete ur IPT to avoid default.

As mentioned previously, those whose windows are closing, please go book 1X IPPT. Clock the attendance then write in to your unit or call NS hotline to appeal. Once you avoid IPPT default, everything is easier to discuss.

To note: bring your own water bottle to camp. If you need, they do provide plastic cups, but you need to dispose of them after training. You won't be able to drink from the water fountain. They sort of 'taped' it off.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.