SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

lukie89

Reaction score
my window closed this month during cny. before cny i went to attempt ippt, did 2 stations of 3.

received an sms tell me waiver of IPPT requirements. now window reopened can go straight ippt/ipt again.

Gnaijispro

Reaction score
my friend told me push up machine fked up. he do 55 but machine count him 35 only. but he go over ask the cisco pti to review the video can finally count his push up to 45.

wa didnt know can review video.

DriftKing

Reaction score
Does anyone know how service pay is being calculated? Is it tag to salary? (Attend IPT counted 0.5 days)

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score
my friend told me push up machine fked up. he do 55 but machine count him 35 only. but he go over ask the cisco pti to review the video can finally count his push up to 45.

wa didnt know can review video.

giphy.gif

crimsontactics

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know how service pay is being calculated? Is it tag to salary? (Attend IPT counted 0.5 days)
No. Service pay is your NSF pay plus some increment if you qualify.

Like for me CPL(NS) my half day pay is on average $20.

Sent from . using GAGT

Greent

Reaction score
Wa liao. All receive waiver and i end up completed the 10 session + 1 IPPT.

Anyway, just take 1X IPPT to save yr butt else hard to TCSS when tio charge.

Awkward

Reaction score
i went khatib fcc. The cisco pti sibei noob. The push up machine i did twice. machine timer keep stuck at 60 secs. cannot detect me i think. the pti keep ask me do. go lower. knn i do like 15. all no count then ask me do. re try twice all like that. when 3rd attempt i already shag balls liao. ended up only can do around 23.

sibei dulan almost want fk the cisco pti.
My friend got say, those who wear black colour or dark colour shirt all kenna, the push up machine/camera cannot detect, something like that. You wear dark colour ah?

Did they allow you to try the push up machine first? Long time ago at Maju, they open 2 extra push up eliss machines at the side with camera and screen monitor, not for IPPT scoring, but for you to ownself try. You can see and check your form and do a few to know if the machine will no-count or not. The trainer also told me what I'm doing wrong. But that was before covid, I long time never go liao, dunno if still have or not

Last edited:

DriftKing

Reaction score
No. Service pay is your NSF pay plus some increment if you qualify.

Like for me CPL(NS) my half day pay is on average $20.

Sent from . using GAGT

I each year (never got called back at all) the pay slowly creep up, also CPL now reach $19, previous years was like 14...16...17...

wav35_

Reaction score
Surprised that the ippt monetary reward is now almost instantly credited via paynow once you scan out.

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Window closing in June, how high chances of waiver? Haha
Unless FCCs were to close during Mar-Apr, practically no chance

My friend's window close in May also not exempt, still have to rush to book and attend.

Hyruga

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Just book 1 ippt and attend first. Next time take 19 rt.

If you rush 10 sessions this window, next windows also must do 10 sessions so it's the same.

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Very hard as by right from january to June there should have enough time to clear 10 IPTs.

If your windows closing on mid/end Feb and Mar then chances are higher when you seek help from your unit. And I believe if your previous record is good i.e clear IPPT requirements every year then it is even better to seek for waiver.

Greent

Reaction score
I'm heng to clear my window before 27/2 (my deadline) and thank to 1 of the bro at this group mention they open more slot and is like midnight 12am++

Now my new IPT windows is on April for 2011 windows .... cab relax a bit now ...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.