SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

darthduckie

Reaction score
CNA just reported that all IPPTs and ICTs are deferred. If your window closes during this period a wavier will be granted.

likehotbutter

Master Member
Reaction score
for the interest of those who need

my window concludes end may. ippt booked mid may got cancelled over covid

s8 office issued waiver

story closed

Zephyrzel

Reaction score
My window closes on the 15th June and ippt is suspended till 13th June. Which means my May booking is cancelled. So I only have 14th June left now to take my ippt but 14th June at all venue is unavailable too when I tried to book slot. What do I do now?

Chao_Ah_Tiong

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My window closes on the 15th June and ippt is suspended till 13th June. Which means my May booking is cancelled. So I only have 14th June left now to take my ippt but 14th June at all venue is unavailable too when I tried to book slot. What do I do now?

Still that old word: Contact your unit's S8/DYS8 to request for waiver or extension of IPPT window.

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
News say got waive lah . Just wait for official news

thisislife

Reaction score
where do i find the contact for my S8/DYS8? i have no contact with my camp whatsoever ever since i ORD

Jaydenc

Reaction score
My window closing mid July. Received sms that ippt is waived. Don't lose hope guys
Same, i received too. Has your ns portal updated it yet? Mine still saying i need clear it and my current booking is still there. So im confused do i take it as i still need to take or follow the sms which stated its waived?

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same, i received too. Has your ns portal updated it yet? Mine still saying i need clear it and my current booking is still there. So im confused do i take it as i still need to take or follow the sms which stated its waived?
SMS is proof already. Dont worry
Mine waived last year they didnt update portal also.
Dont scared if they charge you just show them the SMS.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Black and white is what matters.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.