SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Mightybrain

Reaction score
Just curious, those who attempted IPPT during their window but did not manage to pass, are we supposed to book 10 mandatory sessions of NS FIT in our next window aka by year 2022 Aug if our current window closes in Aug 2021?

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just curious, those who attempted IPPT during their window but did not manage to pass, are we supposed to book 10 mandatory sessions of NS FIT in our next window aka by year 2022 Aug if our current window closes in Aug 2021?
Yes correct

Mightybrain

Reaction score
so as long as we do IPPT once within our window, regardless if we pass or fail, the system will note our attendance. But the only difference is that if fail, the person will need to book for NS FIT mandatory session in their new window compared to someone who passed?

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so as long as we do IPPT once within our window, regardless if we pass or fail, the system will note our attendance. But the only difference is that if fail, the person will need to book for NS FIT mandatory session in their new window compared to someone who passed?
Yes correct

Mightybrain

Reaction score
So let's say if i did not pass my IPPT in my current window but i did attend, it means that for my next IPPT window, i will need to attend the NS FIT sessions. And I got 2 more quick questions:
1) But what if i managed to book an IPPT before any NS FIT in the new window, and pass my IPPT, does it mean i need not attend the remaining NS FIT sessions?
2) Assuming i attended all 9 sessions + IPPT for the mandatory NS FIT in the new window but I did not pass the IPPT session, it will still be considered that i cleared my current window correct?

Mightybrain

Reaction score
So let's say if i did not pass my IPPT in my current window but i did attend, it means that for my next IPPT window, i will need to attend the NS FIT sessions. And I got 2 more quick questions:
1) But what if i managed to book an IPPT before any NS FIT in the new window, and pass my IPPT, does it mean i need not attend the remaining NS FIT sessions?
2) Assuming i attended all 9 sessions + IPPT for the mandatory NS FIT in the new window but I did not pass the IPPT session, it will still be considered that i cleared my current window correct?
anyone can verify?

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1) you can take ippt anytime in the middle of ur NS FIT sessons. If you pass, you are cleared no need to go for remaining sessions

2) yes correct

Mightybrain

Reaction score
Thanks for all the reply!

Last question, if i attempted my IPPT but fail my current window IPPT, the only thing that i will need to do would be the mandatory NS FIT sessions in my next window right? The army wont keep calling me back regardless of age group until i pass my IPPT correct?

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the reply!

Last question, if i attempted my IPPT but fail my current window IPPT, the only thing that i will need to do would be the mandatory NS FIT sessions in my next window right? The army wont keep calling me back regardless of age group until i pass my IPPT correct?
Yes even if fail you just need to book NS FIT next window

Mightybrain

Reaction score
So if i attempt IPPT at least once within my annual IPPT window, and even if i fail, i just need to book NS FIT for my next window correct? It isnt a requirement to pass all my IPPT during my window right?

Crimsom

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received SMS saying IPPT bookings until 27 Jun has been cancelled.

Annoyed that this is the 3rd time i have to reschedule

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.