SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Calander

Reaction score
i have already book, but they keep suspending, which mean i got to keep training and training until they
finally waived it at my window.
relax la. mindef definitely will waive if is ascertained there isn't enough time for NSmen to even clear 10 sessions of IPT. Seems to me that you are just eager to get the IPPT incentives and disregard the effort Mindef has to consider in whether to resume or suspend for public health sake.

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not really about the incentive. I did not take IPPT last year because I already knew months in advance I did not have to train for it. Right now, they are just doing it month by month which is quite frustrating.
u realise it is not just you who are affected right?

crumpler ish jin expensiv

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NS IPPT & NS FIIT to resume from 28 June 2021. It will be at a reduced capacity and group size. Can't put source as its from ICT whatsapp chat group.

fnpb93

Reaction score
Just a quick question, if I fail my IPPT this window (got attempt la), then next window it is a must to complete 9+1 NS FIT/IPPT session next window? If next window I can pass IPPT first time still need to take the 9 NS FIT sessions?

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a quick question, if I fail my IPPT this window (got attempt la), then next window it is a must to complete 9+1 NS FIT/IPPT session next window? If next window I can pass IPPT first time still need to take the 9 NS FIT sessions?
If you pass it on your first attempt, no need to attend the other sessions. Window is considered cleared.

why is maju camp good for 2.4 ah?
Run under shelter, rain or shine also can run

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think if you can pass the next window is consider clear. If not no head no tail

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
why is maju camp good for 2.4 ah?
Maju is good for the convenience , for the west side people.

Besides its sheltered meaning if rain , they wont cancel then you have to come back again to retake everything. Since if you nv attempt 2.4 means ippt not counted

boy_feeling

Reaction score
Guys I got qn. I got FIT session at FCC. My first time. So this means when I register myself at the place there itself, do I mask on? Then during exercise I will put my mask and belongings (car key, wallet, etc) in the locker? Is that right?

zzxiaoboizz

Reaction score
Guys I got qn. I got FIT session at FCC. My first time. So this means when I register myself at the place there itself, do I mask on? Then during exercise I will put my mask and belongings (car key, wallet, etc) in the locker? Is that right?
mask on at all times until before starting ur exercise the trainer will tell you to mask off.

xpkerx

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea of the new NS FIT program for green tags? They just asked us to download the App Polar Flow on our phones and mentioned something about heart rate monitors

RocketBunny

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any idea of the new NS FIT program for green tags? They just asked us to download the App Polar Flow on our phones and mentioned something about heart rate monitors
Just did today at maju. Think they still doing trial and getting feedback. Only like 8 of the green tag doing

They will ask you login on their side. Then wear the heart rate monitor on the chest so can see everyone heart rate and calories burned on the screen. Different zones to stay in etc fat burn etc

Today did the spin class, which was just cycling only for today in the gym. May use the heart rate monitor for other activities next time. Progress tagged to the your own account. After workout done got email summary.

not bad. Makes it more interesting/motivating in a way.

Last edited:

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just did today at maju. Think they still doing trial and getting feedback. Only like 8 of the green tag doing

They will ask you login on their side. Then wear the heart rate monitor on the chest so can see everyone heart rate and calories burned on the screen. Different zones to stay in etc fat burn etc

Today did the spin class, which was just cycling only for today in the gym. May use the heart rate monitor for other activities next time. Progress tagged to the your own account. After workout done got email summary.

not bad. Makes it more interesting/motivating in a way.
That's cool... Actually I am thinking to ask them if they can make exception for hard objs and allow fitness trackers or smart bands that can track similar stats while doing workout.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.