SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Rusty89

Reaction score
Cancelled riao, mine already kenna cancelled today. got to rebook again.. If your birthday is Late August got to be careful not much slot left for August.
Don't need go already.
My IPPT today got canceled.
My windows till early AUG. But ns.sg stated that not exempted. Spoke to the livechat but ask me to wait for news. :sleep:

Thanks for the update guys, appreciated it. my windows close in mid Aug, before the end of the recent HA. Seems like not much fate to complete IPPT this windows.

I am in similar boat with undead90.

ahhjiee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update guys, appreciated it. my windows close in mid Aug, before the end of the recent HA. Seems like not much fate to complete IPPT this windows.

I am in similar boat with undead90.
last year my ippt also got cancelled due to covid around aug/sept too. however they gave 1-time waiver. this year do ippt again, no need go through 10 session fit

Rusty89

Reaction score
still waiting for that cancellation message to come through. better to inform us early

Jackal84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those of you who can book are lucky.

My window closing early Aug. HSP results still pending. Can't even book my IPPT.

Got a feeling they might clear my HSP late few days before my window close and there are no available IPPT slots to book. :s8:

boy_feeling

Reaction score
My FIT session tomorrow cancelled. I got 4 sessions scheduled this mth but all i cancel alrd.

I rebook new slots after 18 aug since the P2HA is from 22 july to 18 aug.

Rusty89

Reaction score
hmm still have not received any cancellation msg. NS portal still showing my ippt. seems like they will only notify you one day in advance.

aznking1

Reaction score
My ippt for today got cancelled. No ippt slots now and my window ends at Aug 2. Am I gged or is my ippt waived? anyone can help me?

nogizaka46

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My ippt for today got cancelled. No ippt slots now and my window ends at Aug 2. Am I gged or is my ippt waived? anyone can help me?
I think might be waived, need to rebook your slots again after P2HA is cleared.

Rusty89

Reaction score

i am in similar shoe. IPPT scheduled for this weekend. window ends before P2HA. I should think they will provide waiver just like last cycle.

ontodhcp

Reaction score
I have FIT@Home this Saturday, but I haven’t receive msg saying it’s cancelled, does it mean it’s still on going?

Rusty89

Reaction score
I have FIT@Home this Saturday, but I haven’t receive msg saying it’s cancelled, does it mean it’s still on going?
So far it seems like the cancellation msg is received one day before. Not sure why they have to notify so last min. I am having IPPT tomorrow. still waiting for that cancellation msg to come in.

Esirious0

Master Member
Reaction score
So far it seems like the cancellation msg is received one day before. Not sure why they have to notify so last min. I am having IPPT tomorrow. still waiting for that cancellation msg to come in.
Mine is last min call me, i didn't pick up, thought is scam call, did not realised is the camp who called me lol, then they SMS to say it is cancelled

ontodhcp

Reaction score
I just receive a reminder SMS for tmr's FIT@Home session.
Seems like FIT@Home is not affected, still ongoing.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.