SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

nogizaka46

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no wonder the FCCs are crowded af last weekend.
most of them just doing or done FIT sessions, go FCC attend IPPT and attempt 2 statics then 2.4 fall out can still consider as clear.

Thousand Master

Reaction score
For those who are still confused:
1) 1st window: Pass IPPT: Clear this cycle window
2) 1st window: Fail IPPT, attempt 10 NS Fit, no influence on next window
3) 1st window: Fail IPPT, did not attempt 10 NS Fit, next window Mandatory NS Fit, unless you pass IPPT next window, you have to do the 10 session including 1 IPPT session
4) 1st window: Did not attempt IPPT at all, next window get charged, plus mandatory NS Fit.
So if I understand correctly, I can just attempt and fail my Ippt this window, then next window i do mandatory 10 sessions NS FIT. Then I can repeat cycle until i MR or pass.

nogizaka46

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So if I understand correctly, I can just attempt and fail my Ippt this window, then next window i do mandatory 10 sessions NS FIT. Then I can repeat cycle until i MR or pass.
Yea can, just need to make sure u complete all the FIT sessions before end of work year.

I took IPPT last weekend and that was what I heard from the testers, just complete FIT sessions, then for IPPT try statics (no need to pass) , 2.4 no need to attempt, will consider as cleared for that work year. They count as participation. That's why a lot of ppl attended.

also u can do FIT sessions at the comfort of your home.

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for IPPT try statics (no need to pass) , 2.4 no need to attempt, will consider as cleared for that work year.
Wa, that's a first... It has always required attempting 2.4, even if DNF. By 'no need to attempt', means I can just go up and tell FT that I will not pass anyway and they'll just straightaway count as participated?

nogizaka46

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa, that's a first... It has always required attempting 2.4, even if DNF. By 'no need to attempt', means I can just go up and tell FT that I will not pass anyway and they'll just straightaway count as participated?
yes, actually the tester will ask if anyone who has failed the statics and do not want to attempt 2.4, they will direct you to the 2.4 tester then u can fall out already.

take note that by doing so u will only have cleared in your records, so there is no incentive or monetary rewards, also make sure you have completed 9 FIT sessions within that work year.

Last edited:

xerref

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fantastic. I have to do iPpt, but no award cos excuse one station. Really waste time.

zzxiaoboizz

Reaction score
Hi guys I have attended 9 FIT sessions and tomorrow is my IPPT. If i fail, then do I need to do RT? If no need, for 2.4km tomorrow, can I just take my own sweet time to walk? I cant stop halfway rite? Like walk 4 rounds then stop. Scared they wont take my IPPT into attendance. Can somebody advice? Thanks!!
Erm for some places after the first 2 stations can fall out liao , they will ask if u here for attendance u say yes they ask u go outpro le.

Although if need to run, u can walk finish as well.

DriftKing

Reaction score
Still need to clock few more IPT session, but really don't want to go with such high risk of covid. This year they didn't waive the requirements?

DriftKing

Reaction score
Given the current situation, not out of the ordinary...

Me and my friends will still be going to FCC, dunno if it'd be a fool's errand...
This situation doesn't make sense man. Full cohort of sweaty panting dudes breathing each other's breath...

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
recently took ICT-IPPT, fail
its ok next year wait for mandatory FIT , relax first as my window is in January

KuNiangSheng

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think they realise that ipt is just total waste of time.. Coz the days where I go khatib fcc, the trainers looks lepak... Haix, now no more ipt.. Can't see the minah chick from khatib fcc..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.