spectrearc

Reaction score
First time going fcc with the pushup/situp machine lei hopefully not too rabak

Dunno why unit keep not calilng up this period, i want clear finish my HK

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
maciam Mandai Zoo kids world eh?
Not sure about zoos, but I've seen both beards and ponytails during IPPT/FIT sessions. Just go in attend, then zao already. Why would they be so particular about hairstyle, when most men going through FCCs would be starting (or already) to bald?

matey1982

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure about zoos, but I've seen both beards and ponytails during IPPT/FIT sessions. Just go in attend, then zao already. Why would they be so particular about hairstyle, when most men going through FCCs would be starting (or already) to bald?

true
once u transit as NSMan instead of being a mangkok NSF

things do change

Saranghaeyomida

Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone here knows if i can fall out for 2.4km aft i do 2 statics? i know my timing sibei jialat so idw do. I taking at bedok fcc

segafan

Reaction score
Hi guys.. Paiseh if this had already been asked many times:
Q: Maju FCC, can drive in bo? This is my first time taking IPPT outside of my unit.

Not sure if this will be my last IPPT too. My final ICT next year May, then also under new IPPT window.. Hope can MR in peace lol.

Thanks y'all!

desmond_yee1

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys.. Paiseh if this had already been asked many times:
Q: Maju FCC, can drive in bo? This is my first time taking IPPT outside of my unit.

Not sure if this will be my last IPPT too. My final ICT next year May, then also under new IPPT window.. Hope can MR in peace lol.

Thanks y'all!
can park at parking lot near guardroom, designated for ippt takers

Calander

Reaction score
Hi guys, anyone here knows if i can fall out for 2.4km aft i do 2 statics? i know my timing sibei jialat so idw do. I taking at bedok fcc
need to either walk until 2.4km finishes or the trainers calls you out due to excess timing. They will not count your 2.4km if you fall out when the test is still ongoing.

spectrearc

Reaction score
Went for my IPPT at Kranji, the machines really v rabak, no count me so many, but ok la, still got gold

Kranji u don't even need to go 3 station if you want to clock attendance - the FT will just ask at the start "who want attendance only", then all just outpro, same if cmi after 2 static, can fallout also.

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went for my IPPT at Kranji, the machines really v rabak, no count me so many, but ok la, still got gold

Kranji u don't even need to go 3 station if you want to clock attendance - the FT will just ask at the start "who want attendance only", then all just outpro, same if cmi after 2 static, can fallout also.
You mean outpro without attempting a single station?

life_is_crazy

Reaction score
You mean outpro without attempting a single station?

Yesterday went there for IPPT also and it's indeed the case.

BTW for Kranji Camp nowadays they only let you into the camp 10 minutes before IPPT/NS FIT starts and end up many who came early have to wait outside the camp. I think they should change to 20 minutes instead.

Also, it is better to bring a water bottle as you cannot drink on the spot on the water cooler. They will give you a paper cup if you didn't bring a water bottle. Before IPPT start there is a water parade if I am not wrong.

Last edited:

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went for IPPT at Khatib few weeks ago. Me and friends arrived 30 mins early, but can wait by the benches TCSS before it starts. Need to attempt at least the first static station before trainer took down names for outpro. By attempt, can just do a half-fk rep and count zero before walking off.

now omicron + delta covid mah

sure SMM
But end up still clusterfk outside. Just that the liability end up with us, instead of with them. :s13:

chanmalichanheyhey

Master Member
Reaction score
i am unlikely to pass Ippt in this cycle(I have attempted once)

I understand that I will move to 10 mandatory fit sessions for next cycle. But if i managed to pass my Ippt right at the start of the next cycle, does it mean I don’t have to complete the 10 sessions?

essentially does this means I can clear two cycles with just 1 Ippt pass ?

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.