SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

theMKR

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Their systems are getting better.

Just 10 years ago for those that cannot pass IPPT we need to take 18 IPPT/IPT/RT sessions within 1 year, and then they changed to 20 IPPT/IPT/RT sessions within 2 years and now 11 IPPT/NS FIT sessions within 2 years.
there was a time where it was 20 RT within 3mths.

moi was so pissed off, moi got issued a SAF100 to go for a meeting to talk about it :mad:

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there was a time where it was 20 RT within 3mths.

moi was so pissed off, moi got issued a SAF100 to go for a meeting to talk about it :mad:
Technically they saw the light that it doesn't work and gave up on RT. Even the fitness trainers know it, so they don't push us as hard anymore during FIT.

theMKR

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Technically they saw the light that it doesn't work and gave up on RT. Even the fitness trainers know it, so they don't push us as hard anymore during FIT.
no, becos the RT program is too costly for them.

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
Their systems are getting better.

Just 10 years ago for those that cannot pass IPPT we need to take 18 IPPT/IPT/RT sessions within 1 year, and then they changed to 20 IPPT/IPT/RT sessions within 2 years and now 11 IPPT/NS FIT sessions within 2 years.
Ya lor. Last time so tough life. Now strawberry generation have it easy.

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya lor. Last time so tough life. Now strawberry generation have it easy.
It is because of you guys having it tough and kpkb that we have it easier (and better) now. That's the way, at least they are listening and try to make things slightly better.

King.Koopa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Was booking IPPT notice got FIT@home. Means can clock in session at home ar? Just on video and follow the excercise? :unsure: :unsure:

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if for this window, you only do 1 ippt (Did not pass) and 3 fit sessions.

Will the 3 fit sessions be brought forward to next window?

freedom-strike

Reaction score
1 question, now during pandemic, how is ippt conducted? We can't be doing statics & running 2.4km with mask on right?

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if for this window, you only do 1 ippt (Did not pass) and 3 fit sessions.

Will the 3 fit sessions be brought forward to next window?
why you go and take FIT? if you fail ippt, the mandatory FIT is in next window.

i did not pass ippt last year and my window just opened recently. i have to take mandatory FIT this year

flowerpalms

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I mean, just wondering, since it's been a while.
should be the same how its conducted during ICT.
nothing much change. only after the push up and sit up done then there is a cloth and sanitizer beside each machine then you wipe wipe loh.

thats all. and no need to wear mask , smaller groups?

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
just book ippt and go then you will know
they will have a way 1 lah

Not sure haha.

My previous window in 2020 was supposed to be waived. Didnt attend a single session in 2020. Then I just book Fit in 2021/22.

Also not sure if my current FIT is mandatory or up to you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.