SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
From Director Manpower, MINDEF: You are in the IPPT window. You may choose to pass your IPPT or complete your NS FIT. You have Not Completed your NS FIT for your current window. You have 7 remaining sessions, including an IPPT attempt.

Please complete your 10 NS FIT sessions (inclusive of an IPPT attempt) or pass your IPPT by Apr 2022, otherwise you will need to complete mandatory NS FIT in your next window.

If you require assistance to pass your IPPT, you may opt to complete 10 sessions of NS FIT (which includes one IPPT attempt) to fulfil your annual fitness requirements.

Oh I just took my IPPT attempt. Looks like have to see what happens in the next window.

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows if for this window, you only do 1 ippt (Did not pass) and 3 fit sessions.

Will the 3 fit sessions be brought forward to next window?
Your email is self-explanatory. If you never complete your FIT sessions this cycle, your next window is mandatory. No carrying-over of sessions by the way.

1 question, now during pandemic, how is ippt conducted? We can't be doing statics & running 2.4km with mask on right?
Same old, just mask off right before attempting any of the stations. Mask on when waiting.

freedom-strike

Reaction score
Just took my ippt today, for the first time i got a "Pass" instead of "Pass with incentive".

Having a "Pass" is as good as having "Pass with incentive", right? Instead of failing.

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just took my ippt today, for the first time i got a "Pass" instead of "Pass with incentive".

Having a "Pass" is as good as having "Pass with incentive", right? Instead of failing.

Only diff is that Pass with incentive got $200

firezblade

Reaction score
Trace together token rejected and my old phone cannot install the trace together app. Hence I cannot take ippt / ipt. Anyone in similar situation? Are there any other arrangements available? Any advice apart from buying a new phone?

desmond_yee1

Banned
Reaction score
Trace together token rejected and my old phone cannot install the trace together app. Hence I cannot take ippt / ipt. Anyone in similar situation? Are there any other arrangements available? Any advice apart from buying a new phone?
why token rejected?

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I suspect maju fcc do not have the scanner for the trace together token.
The last I was at Khatib FCC last month, there wasn't a Safe Entry scanner as well. They were checking TT status by eye. Not sure about now, though I doubt it has changed.

firezblade

Reaction score
Yes, so i am looking for alternatives to check in for ippt since TT apps cannot be installed on my phone and TT token is rejected

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
Ask NS.sg to carry over our fit sessions to next window. Everyone go send a feedback to nS.sg

So this window you can complete 4 sessions, next window complete 6 sessions etc.

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes, so i am looking for alternatives to check in for ippt since TT apps cannot be installed on my phone and TT token is rejected
Ask them if they accept printed vax cert (or in pdf format on your phone) from HealthHub

Calander

Reaction score
token rejected? change token la. What other advice you are looking for? Plea and kneel to the supervising to allow you to participate? and any issues call NS hotline and ask your unit to get back to you on what to do

life_is_crazy

Reaction score
The last I was at Khatib FCC last month, there wasn't a Safe Entry scanner as well. They were checking TT status by eye. Not sure about now, though I doubt it has changed.

That was the case in Kranji FCC as well. We were told to fill in our particulars on the SAF Entry website instead of trace together app and the FCC staffs will check our vaccination status on the trace together app before the start of IPPT.

Zetrio2006

Master Member
Reaction score
Actually, it's because the FCC needs you to answer some other questions as well... If they ask you to scan in on tracetogether, that's 2 sign ins on 2 platforms but TT don't have questions.

Lovekpopdrama

Reaction score
Hi all.
Can I check for the IPT session do we have to complete 9 session before taking IPPT?

Or can we take like 7 IPT session follow by 1 IPPT and the 2 IPT session to complete all 10 session.

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all.
Can I check for the IPT session do we have to complete 9 session before taking IPPT?

Or can we take like 7 IPT session follow by 1 IPPT and the 2 IPT session to complete all 10 session.
In any order you like. As long got attempt 1x IPPT and 9x FIT (now no more IPT).

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.