SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

GoldenStars

Reaction score
anyone went for FIT at bukit gombak sports hall before? what do we need to do and where to register ah?

gizmo_toh

Reaction score
Just to check if i drop out halfway during my IPPT session, do i still get my NS allowance on that day? Thanks.

radioshack

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i thought normally there are alot of IPPT slots..suddenly there are no more IPPT slots from now till middle dec..my window is closing soon..jialat

or it will get released soon

Bedok FCC

newbie3214

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kranji camp, how to reach the IPPT area ah? The camp so big, don't know will get lost anot

kurt111494

Master Member
Reaction score
i thought normally there are alot of IPPT slots..suddenly there are no more IPPT slots from now till middle dec..my window is closing soon..jialat

or it will get released soon

Bedok FCC
Since COVID, number of slots per day have been drastically reduced. If want weekend slots, it is essentially a 2 month wait. For weekday slots, it is a 1 month wait for leftover weekday afternoons.

Better than a suay kia like me, booked for yesterday, turned up (and all the PTIs announced SORRY IN-PRO SYSTEM DOWN, so kena delayed 20 min), did everything halfway, then before the 2.4 km run, kena CAT1 till 10 am. Then tio cancelled asked us all go home fly kite knn wasted my time and effort.

The worst thing is the next available Sat for booking is in Jan wtf.

And today ended up being bright and sunny instead.

Okay end of rant, have a good day everyone~

Nuclear Boy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Better than a suay kia like me, booked for yesterday, turned up (and all the PTIs announced SORRY IN-PRO SYSTEM DOWN, so kena delayed 20 min), did everything halfway, then before the 2.4 km run, kena CAT1 till 10 am. Then tio cancelled asked us all go home fly kite knn wasted my time and effort.
You were able to complete all stations and pass otherwise? Or just there to do statics and clock it as attempt?

I have only about 2 months left to attempt IPPT, but this time of the year the weather... you know la. Hope they can let those of us there just to clock attempt do the 2 static and that'd be it, dunnid worry about the run even if it rains. The FCC I frequent allows participants to skip 2.4km if we so wish to clock an attempt, because we know we can't run for sh*t to pass.

life_is_crazy

Reaction score
Try Kranji FCC if your are worried of rain disrupting your session as all the 3 stations there are conducted indoors.

kurt111494

Master Member
Reaction score
You were able to complete all stations and pass otherwise? Or just there to do statics and clock it as attempt?

I have only about 2 months left to attempt IPPT, but this time of the year the weather... you know la. Hope they can let those of us there just to clock attempt do the 2 static and that'd be it, dunnid worry about the run even if it rains. The FCC I frequent allows participants to skip 2.4km if we so wish to clock an attempt, because we know we can't run for sh*t to pass.
I'm chionging for monetary award. All set and ready to get this crap over and done with. Now I gotta wait for 2 months knn
Try Kranji FCC if your are worried of rain disrupting your session as all the 3 stations there are conducted indoors.
From Bedok go Kranji I think reach there half dead liao

papercar

Reaction score
Since COVID, number of slots per day have been drastically reduced. If want weekend slots, it is essentially a 2 month wait. For weekday slots, it is a 1 month wait for leftover weekday afternoons.

The worst thing is the next available Sat for booking is in Jan wtf.

And today ended up being bright and sunny instead.

Okay end of rant, have a good day everyone~
That's something I also cannot understand.
Pre-Covid, there will be like at least 1/3 free slots for IPPT on the day itself.
During Covid times where there's restrictions, slots are limited due to social distancing, that one I can understand.
But now where most restrictions are lifted, how come there's still a shortage of slots.
If you are talking about backlog, it should have been cleared few months ago, where the restrictions have been lifted.
They can't be expecting people to spend time training for IPPT, then go there to find out it's been cancelled, and need to wait another 2 months just to take IPPT again.

kurt111494

Master Member
Reaction score
That's something I also cannot understand.
Pre-Covid, there will be like at least 1/3 free slots for IPPT on the day itself.
During Covid times where there's restrictions, slots are limited due to social distancing, that one I can understand.
But now where most restrictions are lifted, how come there's still a shortage of slots.
If you are talking about backlog, it should have been cleared few months ago, where the restrictions have been lifted.
They can't be expecting people to spend time training for IPPT, then go there to find out it's been cancelled, and need to wait another 2 months just to take IPPT again.
Maybe should complain and give feedback.

On Saturday, one fit guy in my group even more suay. He already on 2nd attempt liao, then kena cancelled again.

What's worst is that on that day, the in-pro system was down. Don't even know if we'll get paid for the time wasted.

King.Koopa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
****ing SAF really damn lousy. Book liao say name not in nominal roll. But already recieved SMS waste people time.

papercar

Reaction score
Maybe should complain and give feedback.

On Saturday, one fit guy in my group even more suay. He already on 2nd attempt liao, then kena cancelled again.

What's worst is that on that day, the in-pro system was down. Don't even know if we'll get paid for the time wasted.
During my last ICT few months ago during the Post-ICT feedback, someone did brought this up.
But I don't think things are going to change, seeing so many people complaining about this online.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.