SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

sneggg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
b) You are strongly encouraged to sign up for IPT if you need additional help to train for your IPPT. The first session must commence before 14/05/2013.

oh no am i too late ?

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
b) You are strongly encouraged to sign up for IPT if you need additional help to train for your IPPT. The first session must commence before 14/05/2013.

oh no am i too late ?

that date is just a guideline, you can ignore it.

Tee_bag

Reaction score
1) Yes.

2) SAF work year ends on 31st March so u are not officially MR even if your last ict is in Aug. U only officially MR on 31st March 2014.

What happens if you bo chap and default on RT? will they just fine u and thereafter ..MR?

KopRulez

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What happens if you bo chap and default on RT? will they just fine u and thereafter ..MR?

Also interested in this question and I maybe defaulting my RT (completed 8 sessions so far) and my last ICT is in Oct 2013. :s22:

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Also interested in this question and I maybe defaulting my RT (completed 8 sessions so far) and my last ICT is in Oct 2013. :s22:

But you will only MR on 1st April 2014. So if your RT window closes on Nov and you don't complete your RT, you will surely be charged since charge letter normally comes a month or 2 later.

Last edited:

WingZer0

Reaction score
I would like to ask if any one got their band upgraded by 2 levels before (eg, PPT2 to PP4) in one year? The reason i'm asking was because in my current window i was required to clear a PPT2 but i cleared my window with a PPT3 passing standard (didn't know i was on "form" for my 2.4 that day). For my new window, will i get a PPT4 or PPT3? Would taking one failed ippt in my new window before signing up for IPT helped to set a lower benchmark? (PPT 2 to PPT3 instead). Thanks.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I would like to ask if any one got their band upgraded by 2 levels before (eg, PPT2 to PP4) in one year? The reason i'm asking was because in my current window i was required to clear a PPT2 but i cleared my window with a PPT3 passing standard (didn't know i was on "form" for my 2.4 that day). For my new window, will i get a PPT4 or PPT3? Would taking one failed ippt in my new window before signing up for IPT helped to set a lower benchmark? (PPT 2 to PPT3 instead). Thanks.

your new window will be PPT4... and no...

J O K E R

Master Member
Reaction score
hi, if my ipt ppt target band is 1, does it mean i am require to achieve all the targets stated in ppt band 1?

Kirakun83

Master Member
Reaction score
how many days a week for IPT? 2 or 3 days? Is there any way to defer IPPT, due to my work commitment and after work really no mood to do workout... haiz..

ArticFrozen

Reaction score
RT-IPPT at SAFRA Gym?

I'm currently in my RT window, and I know that the RT-IPPTs are scheduled to take place on the 8th, 14th, and 20th session.

1) Is it possible to replace some of the training sessions with more RT-IPPTs? This would give me a better chance of passing.

2) Can RT-IPPTs be taken at SAFRA Gym?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm currently in my RT window, and I know that the RT-IPPTs are scheduled to take place on the 8th, 14th, and 20th session.

1) Is it possible to replace some of the training sessions with more RT-IPPTs? This would give me a better chance of passing.

2) Can RT-IPPTs be taken at SAFRA Gym?

1) No.

2) Doubt so. May want to check with ns.sg or FCC.

ahboy82

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ipt tagging system, possible to ask for change of color tag? 2nd session was given blue tag, 3rd session given red tag?? the tagging system is look at which ippt results> the latest or the first one?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.