SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

voiceoflove

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if you complete all 10 ipt sessions you only need do 8 rt sessions.

if never complete all 10 ipt sessions you need to do 20 rt sessions.

very reasonable what...

i don see wad reasonable , i clear 9 already just happen tat the last 1 i on OT
so is 20+9 for me, no wonder my office all pinoy meama, sinkies all jobless soon

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so is 20+9 for me, no wonder my office all pinoy meama, sinkies all jobless soon

you know you have 9 months to do IPT, right? :s22:

should have started earlier to prevent this.

d515s23

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

NS is more important than your stupid OT. You can lose your job, become homeless, and your family can starve, but die also must complete 10 ipts or else get 20 rts, if not then get charged and go to jail.

primalfear

Reaction score
hey guys,

is it true that when you change age cat/group, the PPT band for IPT resets to band 1? For instance, lets say i hit PPT band 2 for cat x last year, will it be carried over to PPT band 3 for Cat Y? Or will i start at band 1 for Cat Y since its my first ippt window under Cat Y

Thankkks in advance

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like to check and confirm abt IPT. My birthday window has opened in end Aug. I remember I cleared phase1 of IPT in the last window.

1) Does that mean that I will automatically be posted as phase2 now?
2) The first session of IPT at Maju camp (weekday 1900hr), is this a IPPT or normal physical training?

TIA

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I like to check and confirm abt IPT. My birthday window has opened in end Aug. I remember I cleared phase1 of IPT in the last window.

1) Does that mean that I will automatically be posted as phase2 now?
2) The first session of IPT at Maju camp (weekday 1900hr), is this a IPPT or normal physical training?

TIA

1) Yes but u will still need to sign up for ipt and take the ippt in the 1st session.
2) As above.

thechariot

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quick question..

if i am taking my first ipt-ippt today, but i cancel the next sessions as i want to go RT instead, is it possible?

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quick question..

if i am taking my first ipt-ippt today, but i cancel the next sessions as i want to go RT instead, is it possible?

yes, possible. but please note that...

PPT during the RT phase is only applicable if you complete all 10 IPT sessions.

never complete all 10 IPT sessions means that you need to do 20 RT sessions. people who complete all 10 IPT sessions only need to do 8 RT sessions.

foo9883

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
NS is more important than your stupid OT. You can lose your job, become homeless, and your family can starve, but die also must complete 10 ipts or else get 20 rts, if not then get charged and go to jail.

No wonder companies hire foreigners, because they don't have NS to tie them down. They are ready for OT anytime compared to civilian soldiers.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I am going for the IPT first session, which is also the IPPT. Earliest what time can I in-pro? And latest what time the in-pro counter will close? For Maju camp.

thanks

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If I am going for the IPT first session, which is also the IPPT. Earliest what time can I in-pro? And latest what time the in-pro counter will close? For Maju camp.

thanks

6.30 maybe? now ippt is different, even you go earlier, ipt-ippt will start at 7pm. i think the counter will close at 7.15.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

thanks

ipt-ippt = standard ipt in-pro timing

do not come at normal ippt (ie. non ict ippt) timing.

likewise rt-ippt = standard rt in-pro timing

edit: btw, in-pro early also cannot start early.

kazuki666

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ipt-ippt = standard ipt in-pro timing

do not come at normal ippt (ie. non ict ippt) timing.

likewise rt-ippt = standard rt in-pro timing

edit: btw, in-pro early also cannot start early.

Is it? I rem last time long ago when I do rt ippt, can in-pro quite early and chiong for the ippt de. If lucky, can finish by 7pm. :p

So usually ipt-ippt may end ard what time? I am trying to gauge my appt after that. Thanks so much

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.