SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

soraoi

Reaction score
bro Vasilli ,

Assuming i failed ippt and my window close. So i need to go for 20 RT. From the 3rd RT i can book ippt so that if i pass i can no need to go for the other 17 ?

When i do the RT booking, they say 8th session is a test. So i assume must be booked as a normal RT ? then when go for the session they will ask us go for IPPT ah ? Normal ippt time start at 5pm , for RT on the same date is 6pm. So i just come at 6pm and tell them i want go ippt ?

PS: first time doing all these nonsense. sigh. Really sian. Failed by 10 sec for 2.4.

I understand how you feel. There was once I failed by 1 sec:(

ItsmeagainhK

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I booked rt already from ns.sg. When I go for rt they will ask me to do general workouts ? Cos for me now I just need to run to hit the timing. The rest of the stations no problem. I scared later I go rt they ask me do static workouts then I'm like wasting my time.

I see the ippt app on ios can specify what I wanna do. But from website is just rt in general. Or do I just go rt and tell the pti I wanna do cardio only ?

Also , how long will 1 rt session last ? Website put 1800 to 2200 which is 4 hours. 4 hours of cardio no joke .

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I booked rt already from ns.sg. When I go for rt they will ask me to do general workouts ? Cos for me now I just need to run to hit the timing. The rest of the stations no problem. I scared later I go rt they ask me do static workouts then I'm like wasting my time.

I see the ippt app on ios can specify what I wanna do. But from website is just rt in general. Or do I just go rt and tell the pti I wanna do cardio only ?

Also , how long will 1 rt session last ? Website put 1800 to 2200 which is 4 hours. 4 hours of cardio no joke .

I believe red tag is for running, doing interval and some static. When you inpro, just tell them to give u the colour tag that mainly train running.

Normally about 2 hours or so.

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score

its first come first serve now, no specific training.

its always static + 20min endurance run, or intervals depending on the pti.

whitecometfc

Reaction score
hi guys. just want to ask. is it possible to convert my RT-IPPT session to a normal RT session instead. No confidence to pass, rather take normal RT training session.

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
Army looking into simpler IPPT format | TODAYonline

latest rule should be announced in end august or early sept...took effect in 1 jan 2015.

Regarding stations, nothing to crow about.

Sure will still have to run long distance. 2.4 km at most reduced to 2 km...

Chin up sure still in.

Shuttle run may be in but it doesn't really matter. Those can pass will pass.

SBJ may go. Later become long jump lol.

Sit up will go?

What I hope is changes to the IPT and RT system. Hope they give us longer timeframe (eg 2 years) to complete the 20 sessions as we really need to work, study, take care of our parents and children.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.