SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

PoppinJar

Reaction score
quick question:

i am combat cat. i need 12 points to pass. i only have 11 points. i passed all station with at least 2 points. am i eligible for partial?

Successor.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
quick question:

i am combat cat. i need 12 points to pass. i only have 11 points. i passed all station with at least 2 points. am i eligible for partial?

Actually I personally doubt you are eligible for partial. Partial is for one who failed only 1 static. I mean why not get at least 4-5 for sit up and 3-4 for shuttle run? It's quite easy to boost your points by 2-3 more.

LearnIT

Reaction score
Hi guys,

later today i suppose to have IPT but i cannot make it. It is too late to cancel now. What will happen if I dont go?

velato2006

Banned
Reaction score
Right now im feeling very sian liao. Currently im a uni student. My first window and going to close on 12 Aug, i tried taking IPPT numerous times throughout but really hard to pass, especially on 2.4km, coz i really cannot run(flat-footed).

I know that i need to book 20 RT sessions but i didnt bother to book because I know that I can only complete like 10 sessions due to the fact that I went for 2 weeks vacation and fasting month too. Yes, im a muslim and we are supposed to break fast at 7pm...no time go RT one.

I understand can extend one month for RT but by then school reopens and I really got no time for RT liao coz of school commitments. So now im just waiting to get charged next month..:(:(

funky_banana

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows the new colour tags represent what kind of training? wanna get the right one to train

Ows

Master Member
Reaction score
Right now im feeling very sian liao. Currently im a uni student. My first window and going to close on 12 Aug, i tried taking IPPT numerous times throughout but really hard to pass, especially on 2.4km, coz i really cannot run(flat-footed).

I know that i need to book 20 RT sessions but i didnt bother to book because I know that I can only complete like 10 sessions due to the fact that I went for 2 weeks vacation and fasting month too. Yes, im a muslim and we are supposed to break fast at 7pm...no time go RT one.

I understand can extend one month for RT but by then school reopens and I really got no time for RT liao coz of school commitments. So now im just waiting to get charged next month..:(:(

you better get ready for the officer to ask you why you never take IPT in the first place.

nwstbz23

Reaction score
you can check this post
Yup,I did my second IPT session last weekend and chose the orange tag to see if it was really games. Ended up playing soccer and movement drills. That was more of a one time trying to see how the orange tag was like :s13:

Guess I will choose red, yellow and blue to improve my fitness instead.:)

Civician

Reaction score
Hi guys
My passing mark is D+10, incentive is D+12.

I have got 11 but nil for SBJ missing 14 cm for 2 points, am I consider a partial failure?

My windows close on 10/7/14, can i attempt again after the close date or have to attend RT then can take IPPT?

Last edited:

jt6118

Reaction score
Anyone knows if on my rt-ippt session I can judt go for training and go for my ippt next session instead. Dont think can pass leh

123qwesz

Reaction score
Anyone knows if on my rt-ippt session I can judt go for training and go for my ippt next session instead. Dont think can pass leh

Was exactly in your shoes last week. No confidence in completing the dreaded 2.4km run. Went to the counter and they said cannot just do training. So I went ahead with the normal IPPT.

On the bright side, you get to outpro earlier as everything finishes within the hour. :s13:

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw in newspaper that the IPT and RT is gonna change. Now can use 1 year to complete IPT and 12 months instead of 3 months for RT. Does it mean within 1 year i OTOT book my own RT n IPT?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw in newspaper that the IPT and RT is gonna change. Now can use 1 year to complete IPT and 12 months instead of 3 months for RT. Does it mean within 1 year i OTOT book my own RT n IPT?

Not confirm and official yet.

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
I read online that the IPPT window is now once every 2 years to accommodate 1 year IPT and 1 year RT. Is that true??? :s22::s22::s22:

PC

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my IPT window ends 28 July. can i start booking the 8 RT now if i completed the 10 IPT? or must i wait until RT windows start then can book?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.