SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
now can book non ict-IPPT anytime in the 3months RT window? i.e dont need to wait until 3rd/8th RT lesson?

asking cause i saw this: You can continue to book and take Non-ICT IPPT at any of the FCC during your 3-months RT window. You will be discharged from your RT programme if you pass your IPPT.

Last edited:

leehuaqing

Reaction score
Want ask, if managed to pass all stations but fail chin ups means fail ippt right? Or they go by points?

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
now can book non ict-IPPT anytime in the 3months RT window? i.e dont need to wait until 3rd/8th RT lesson?

asking cause i saw this: You can continue to book and take Non-ICT IPPT at any of the FCC during your 3-months RT window. You will be discharged from your RT programme if you pass your IPPT.

Ya la...can of course...

Bonafider

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, may I ask anyone kena charged for ippt default or ipt/rt default before?

I need to report at depot road to answer a charge, just hoping to get some info on what to expect and mentally prepare myself.

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, may I ask anyone kena charged for ippt default or ipt/rt default before?

I need to report at depot road to answer a charge, just hoping to get some info on what to expect and mentally prepare myself.

1st time is normally just a fine or reprimand. Sound apologetic when talking to the officer and tell him u won't do it again, should increase your chance of getting a reprimand instead of fine.

Ows

Master Member
Reaction score

To add on what vasilli07 mentioned, don't challenge/piss off the officer(be it junior or younger than you) when you are explaining your situation. I saw people doing that before and trust me, it is not a pleasant sight.

jimmytjt

Reaction score
when can we ask for RT window extension ah? must it be the last RT session i can book and physically attend? Cos i need to clear 4 more session by next Wed and i booked 2 le, and now got zero vacancies also.. two more!!! :(

Ows

Master Member
Reaction score
when can we ask for RT window extension ah? must it be the last RT session i can book and physically attend? Cos i need to clear 4 more session by next Wed and i booked 2 le, and now got zero vacancies also.. two more!!! :(

ask for the extension at your next RT session. normally they entertain you at the end of the RT session.don't ask at the last session.

aamaterasu

Reaction score
Hi guys,

My window will end of the beginning of august. However lately I am experiencing some chest tightness/pain etc and I did a ecg at a polyclinic. The doctor says the the result is 'abit different' so to confirm there is really no issue, they will send me to a cardiologist for a check. But the thing is that by the time i got that appointment, my window would have aldr closed.

I wanted to start training soon but I am scare if I had any underlying heart problem. Is there anyway I can do to see the mindef doc to have my heart scanned or skip the ippt?

Pls help thanks

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

My window will end of the beginning of august. However lately I am experiencing some chest tightness/pain etc and I did a ecg at a polyclinic. The doctor says the the result is 'abit different' so to confirm there is really no issue, they will send me to a cardiologist for a check. But the thing is that by the time i got that appointment, my window would have aldr closed.

I wanted to start training soon but I am scare if I had any underlying heart problem. Is there anyway I can do to see the mindef doc to have my heart scanned or skip the ippt?

Pls help thanks

Call ns.sg to contact your unit. Then they will probably send you for a medical appointment with your unit mo.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.