SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

My window will end of the beginning of august. However lately I am experiencing some chest tightness/pain etc and I did a ecg at a polyclinic. The doctor says the the result is 'abit different' so to confirm there is really no issue, they will send me to a cardiologist for a check. But the thing is that by the time i got that appointment, my window would have aldr closed.

I wanted to start training soon but I am scare if I had any underlying heart problem. Is there anyway I can do to see the mindef doc to have my heart scanned or skip the ippt?

Pls help thanks

go back to your doctor and get him to issue a excuse ippt memo.

then go ns portal and request for a medical review and pass the memo to the MO.

like that when you get charged for ippt defaulter, you got valid excuse.

KWSW

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Going for my E1 PEP-IPPT later, first time doing this so wondering if its the same as normal IPPT at the camps or are there anything to look out for?

I am assuming the static stations the same electronic type but 2.4 is the treadmill. Heard that they will just put a standard speed and if you cannot keep up, its automatically fail?

So like that if I already am doing this as the first IPT session (called the hotline they tell me have to do this first than can book the rest of the IPT session there), can I just declare I cant pass and skip the whole run? Or have to at least try to run a bit? :crazy:

wheelloader

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone went for RT at maju yesterday?
when was the date that the PTI said that will have people coming down to film ah?

soling

Reaction score
has anyone done ipt at hometeamns bukitbatok before. There was mention of a fee involved?

jt6118

Reaction score
What happens if I complete 19 sessions of rt but missed one because I was late. And I already did the additional 1 month extension. Will I be counted as default?

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
What happens if I complete 19 sessions of rt but missed one because I was late. And I already did the additional 1 month extension. Will I be counted as default?

Yes. Must complete all 20 sessions. You can try contacting your unit or the FCC and see if they can waive the last session.

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
I went for the sports and games session.

We played soccer. Quite fun. I like it.

Pros: Train different muscles, fun.

Cons: First 30 mins need to train as a group (cannot chaogeng), higher chance of getting injuries when playing soccer, tend to stay longer than all other groups as we get engrossed in the game.

Last edited:

AikiBoy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
RT at khatib camp is do what de arh?

y all the timing so werid... sunday 4pm... zzzz

gallagher

Banned
Reaction score
RT kranji weekend is 430 leh..but i always see pple reach at 5pm then join in...

but is good lah, start early end early chop chop

alochong19

Reaction score
hey guys, please advise about the cut off timing for in pro ippt, commencing at 1700, before in proceed to book? for bedok camp btw.

b0neclinkz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys, my 9months window for IPPT is closing this month end. But i know i can pass my IPPT without going to RT. So is it possible to book IPPT next month without attending RT. Or i'm oblige to attend 7/8 RT session before i can book IPPT?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.