SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey guys, my 9months window for IPPT is closing this month end. But i know i can pass my IPPT without going to RT. So is it possible to book IPPT next month without attending RT. Or i'm oblige to attend 7/8 RT session before i can book IPPT?

1st 9 months never attempt IPPT even once = charge as IPPT defaulter

RightSaid

Master Member
Reaction score
I've been doing Interval Training on my own for about twice a week, and each round of 400m I clock in less than 2mins, after that rest for 2mins between each intervals, do you guys think I can pass my 2.4km? No confidence leh...

vasilli07

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I've been doing Interval Training on my own for about twice a week, and each round of 400m I clock in less than 2mins, after that rest for 2mins between each intervals, do you guys think I can pass my 2.4km? No confidence leh...

Go stadium try it out yourself or book a ippt lor. :s13:

Or if u want a 'shorter' route, go maju camp to take. There are a few bros here who said it's about 50m shorter than the normal 6 rounds.

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

2 min rest between each interval too long lah...

AceyourMaths

Banned
Reaction score
Go stadium try it out yourself or book a ippt lor. :s13:

Or if u want a 'shorter' route, go maju camp to take. There are a few bros here who said it's about 50m shorter than the normal 6 rounds.

Maju camp's circuit was made wider like 2 years back...If it is still 50m shorter now, then last time it was 100 m shorter.

Bapenigo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have they revised the ippt stations yet? i will be taking the test on 7 august.
please tell me yes!

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

try to aim, 1:30 min per round and rest 1:30 min.

if u can hit this, confirm can pass liao, maybe can silver

at your current, hard to gauge, are you running at 90% max for each round or your breathing still okie?

RightSaid

Master Member
Reaction score
try to aim, 1:30 min per round and rest 1:30 min.

if u can hit this, confirm can pass liao, maybe can silver

at your current, hard to gauge, are you running at 90% max for each round or your breathing still okie?

Oh ok! I think my breathing still ok, abit of panting but not till the extent wanna peng san kind.. Think maybe I'm running at 70% max for each round lo..

chehjin

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh ok! I think my breathing still ok, abit of panting but not till the extent wanna peng san kind.. Think maybe I'm running at 70% max for each round lo..

then you need to up it to 90%. HIIT needs very high effort. when you finish, you should be breathless and crashing to the ground. this will maximise your training.

yes, it will feel like ****.

do it gradually, take care of your heart

Last edited:

RightSaid

Master Member
Reaction score
then you need to up it to 90%. HIIT needs very high effort. when you finish, you should be breathless and crashing to the ground. this will maximise your training.

yes, it will feel like ****.

dun do it gradually, take care of your heart

Ok thanks for the advice!

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems IPT got a new tag which is orange and they play sports and games.

Any idea if there is any requirements to join that group?

last time they group you according to your weakest station iirc.

gallagher

Banned
Reaction score

Tbh after taking rt for a few session

I think u better stick back to green/blue tag :s13:

Those games r waste of time

Rather chopchop do running and pullup with green/blue tag can outpro liao :s13:

Just my 2cents

nwstbz23

Reaction score

No requirements to join the orange tag as it is really go there and play games. Orange tag is usually the last to outpro. If you want to be the first group to outpro, you can take the blue tag (high intensity workouts). Tough but the short duration.

Previously it was grouping according to your weakest station (running, statics and weight loss).

eeLsinneD

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, just curious...
Now IPT/RT Sundays no more sessions ah?

Cos I went to try book just now, I don't see any options on Sundays.

Either no more or I sway all 3 coming months' Sundays kena booked?

fury89

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi all i recently just enroll into the ipt program but it seem to be more screwed up than i think

thought got ipt on sunday now i really screw my schedule up liao
dun think can make it in time on weekends and dun really wanna burn my sat because of tis (i dun mind if its morning but so far only evening slot nia)

anyone have any suggestion to this prob ? any help is appreciated :)

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.