SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

HolyInnocents

Reaction score
but i can't book the ippt online though? the 'book ippt' button is grayed out. and another kind bro said have to wait til 8th RT. that's why i'm confused haha.

With the new policy, NSmen can only take their RT-IPPT on the 8th, 14th and 20th sessions.

Devilsire

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
but i can't book the ippt online though? the 'book ippt' button is grayed out. and another kind bro said have to wait til 8th RT. that's why i'm confused haha.

just book RT and it'll automatically be a RT-IPPT

the book IPPT button is for normal Non-ICT IPPT

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think he want to book normal IPPT and clear his PPT during his RT window without having to wait until the 8th RT session.

MBBSclinic

Master Member
Reaction score
latest IPT as of may 2015.
With regards to your enquiry on IPT, The annual IPT requirement will be fulfilled upon (1) passing IPPT; (2) successful attainment of the required PPT during non-ICT/ICT/IPT IPPT sessions; or (3) completion of the 10 IPT sessions with minimally 1 x IPPT within the test window. NSmen can choose to attempt a non-ICT IPPT before the 10th session or anytime during the IPPT birthday window. However, a separate non-ICT IPPT booking is required. The NSmen will be discharged from the IPT / E1 PEP program earlier if he (1) obtains a pass in IPPT or (2) achieves the required PPT for that year.

NSmen will be accorded ½ day service pay only and no make-up pay for each IPT/E1 PEP session attended

If you need further assistance, please visit NS Portal at www.ns.sg or contact us at 1800-eNSNSNS (1800-3676767). If you are calling from overseas, please dial +65 6567 6767.

We look forward to serving you better.

Best regards,

Ridwaana Eusope(Ms)
Team Leader
NS Call Centre

etzy89

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am an IPPT defaulter (window is from Jan 14 - Jan 15), and now I have to do RT. Does anyone know if the IPPT that I'll take during my RT window uses the new 3-stations system, or is it still the old 5-stations system

HolyInnocents

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am an IPPT defaulter (window is from Jan 14 - Jan 15), and now I have to do RT. Does anyone know if the IPPT that I'll take during my RT window uses the new 3-stations system, or is it still the old 5-stations system

Hi, you'll be given a choice to take either the 5-station or 3-station during this transition window.

Calander

Reaction score

it is already 3-stations wef Apr 15

radiancez567

Reaction score
Is it worth it to take 20 sessions of RT (given money as far as I remember) or just take 10 sessions of IPT (that is unpaid)?

MBBSclinic

Master Member
Reaction score
Is it worth it to take 20 sessions of RT (given money as far as I remember) or just take 10 sessions of IPT (that is unpaid)?

u sure IPT is unpaid now? RT is paid since day 1.
even me RT regular like to try IPT for 1st time & my final year to MR.
it has IPT in the park i/o fcc.

latest IPT as of may 2015.
With regards to your enquiry on IPT, The annual IPT requirement will be fulfilled upon (1) passing IPPT; (2) successful attainment of the required PPT during non-ICT/ICT/IPT IPPT sessions; or (3) completion of the 10 IPT sessions with minimally 1 x IPPT within the test window. NSmen can choose to attempt a non-ICT IPPT before the 10th session or anytime during the IPPT birthday window. However, a separate non-ICT IPPT booking is required. The NSmen will be discharged from the IPT / E1 PEP program earlier if he (1) obtains a pass in IPPT or (2) achieves the required PPT for that year.

NSmen will be accorded ½ day service pay only and no make-up pay for each IPT/E1 PEP session attended

If you need further assistance, please visit NS Portal at www.ns.sg or contact us at 1800-eNSNSNS (1800-3676767). If you are calling from overseas, please dial +65 6567 6767.

We look forward to serving you better.

Best regards,

Ridwaana Eusope(Ms)
Team Leader
NS Call Centre

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.