SAF IPPT, IPT & RT Questions...

iJunHaoo

Reaction score
Hi, I have attended my 3rd RT already and I was wondering that you guys said that you all are paid for the RT sessions. Is it after completing the (20-D) sessions to receive the pay or am I not getting the pay ?

freedom-strike

Reaction score
Ok.. Let me give a situation.

For example, if my birthday is in December, and my ippt window opened on 10th December 2012, what i did was, after i realised that there was a slot available one week later, i booked, attempted, and managed to pass my ippt.

As i have upcoming ict the next few days, and that i'm still required to participate and attempt my ict-ippt.. If, i fail my ict-ippt, what's going to happen?

Quoted an old question of mine.

If i already attempted outside of ict and gotten a pass, for example i took again during ict and gotten a silver, i will still be eligible for the incentive? What if i still remain a pass during my ict?

Calander

Reaction score
Quoted an old question of mine.

If i already attempted outside of ict and gotten a pass, for example i took again during ict and gotten a silver, i will still be eligible for the incentive? What if i still remain a pass during my ict?

only the better result will earn u the incentives.

got passed w incentives previously + gold in upcoming ict = incentive difference between gold and pass

got gold previously + passed w incentives in upcoming ict = no extra income

Calander

Reaction score
Hi, I have attended my 3rd RT already and I was wondering that you guys said that you all are paid for the RT sessions. Is it after completing the (20-D) sessions to receive the pay or am I not getting the pay ?

for every sessions attended. roughly about 2 wks ltr

miyamew

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just completed my IPPT on 23rd Dec, gotten an incentive pass, may i know when will the incentives get credit into my bank account?

bbranson

Reaction score
Guys,I have a question regarding ippt at Toa Payoh stadium. Would appreciate it greatly if anyone could take a look at the thread I started.thanks guys

numbers

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone has tried the IPT in the park?

do we need to report in PT attire?

how was the overall training experience compared to the in-camp IPT?

WeirdChemist

Reaction score
For RT is all session.

U can take up to 4 PAID - IPPT a year. meaning only first 4 will get that 20$ ++

kallstrom

Reaction score
can someone advice?

i pass my ippt during my first session of IPT, do i still need to attend the remaining 9 session?

kallstrom

Reaction score
Nevertheless, I am still going for mine to improve on my results. And all sessions are paid.

:s22:
anyway, im Pes C, no incentives even i achieve an awesome result.

last year attended IPT in khatib, enjoy the soccer games.
End up still fail ippt.
lol

kyrogue

Reaction score
anyone know if can take IPPT if i only attended 1 RT session, instead of taking it at the 8th RT session?

because i should be able to pass IPPT now, dont want to go for RT.

Nicholas92

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone know if can take IPPT if i only attended 1 RT session, instead of taking it at the 8th RT session?

because i should be able to pass IPPT now, dont want to go for RT.

Not possible, unless your unit books an ICT-IPPT for you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.