[SAGAT] Singapore Streamer KiaraKitty exposed for scamming money! (SHE MENTION EDMW IN THE CALL)

InitialD.D

Reaction score
kiaraakitty.jpg

NQf3QqAh_400x400.jpg

Around 4 min she mention EDMW
Around 6 min she mention that she scam 7 guys in Singapore of their money from "forums".
TLDR: She scam guys that she find on forums by telling them a sob story. Eg: Guy that she met online playing game, told him that she have a growth in her kidney, and then bait him into giving her money. Watch the video after 6min to hear the whole process of her baiting them.

Kiara: "Do U know why i targetted that guy? because I know his dad got killed. Because i know he only have a mom and is a single parent family, so i make him feel like i'm his family"

Last edited:

qwerty123456789

Reaction score
She called edmwers a cesspit of losers and incels. You all have anything yo say in defence?

InitialD.D

Reaction score
Love scam basically lo.. in the video she say that she has been reported to Police for it but she dodge it by lying to them and claiming that the guy is her boyfriend. Can report to police for her faking statement bo?

InitialD.D

Reaction score
Does Ms jade Rasif have anything to say to defend her friend?

begintoend

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Scam kumgong money
Machiam very proud wor
Prostitute also got better integrity
She got tell her parents how she earn her monies bo??

Champion_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Love scam basically lo.. in the video she say that she has been reported to Police for it but she dodge it by lying to them and claiming that the guy is her boyfriend. Can report to police for her faking statement bo?
Report online lah what you waiting for?

Post in EDMW wait for our resident police to catch her ah?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.