[SAGAT] Singapore Streamer KiaraKitty exposed for scamming money! (SHE MENTION EDMW IN THE CALL)

Ma Chao

Reaction score
my fren sent police report today. he was reading the forum here last few days too and he is happy tt a lot of ppl here are willing to do right thing to expose scammer like her. he tell me to help him post tis msg here bc he dun have acc...

"Kiaraakitty, 'noob something' here. If you are reading this, know that I really pity you. I pitied you back then because of your problems, which I now know to be fake. However, now, I pity you for a different reason, because even at this point, with such a clear voice recording where you exposed yourself, you still have the audacity to guiltlessly deny it and even claim it is staged. You're just making it worse for yourself. How would you feel if someone like you scammed your brothers out of their hard-earned money because they were too kind-hearted?

If you know what's good for you, "VENUS", turn yourself in before the cops come knocking. Because I made sure to include every single detail and every single message we exchanged in my 2.5k word report, dating all the way back to late 2013. You may have deleted the messages from some of the messaging platforms we used but there were some platforms we used that did not support deleting of messages back then. Yes, I just called you "VENUS". That alone should tell you that I am the real deal, based on the fact that I just called you by what you said you aspired to be back then - Venus, the goddess of love, beauty and desire who would be worshipped by men everywhere. I feel like puking when I try to say it out loud now, by the way.

Lastly, I am very disappointed that you could not correctly remember the amount you manipulated me into lending you. Even worse, you couldn't even get my full Steam name right in the leaked audio. It's literally 2 syllables consisting of 8 letters and starts with "noob".

To the other victims of her scamming escapades, since I seem to be her very first victim, I am very sorry to all of you. Because of her success in scamming me, her greed, laziness and confidence grew so much that you guys got affected as well. If I had realised much earlier of her ill intentions, I would have done something about it straight away, which might have prevented her from claiming more victims. Nevertheless, I hope my fellow victims can take some time to file a police report as well, which can be done online easily. The police should have more than enough evidence to bring her to justice if they combine the evidence from all our reports.

To the people of this forum, I don't know you very well, but thank you so much for keeping this thread alive and fighting the good fight :') "
Not siding with kiarakitty. But I have to say this. You really deserved it. Willing buyer willing seller both willing parties. No one forced you to give her money also. Hope you learnt this expensive lesson next time dont so kum gong.

junglejim

Reaction score
Not siding with kiarakitty. But I have to say this. You really deserved it. Willing buyer willing seller both willing parties. No one forced you to give her money also. Hope you learnt this expensive lesson next time dont so kum gong.
Go check the audio clip before you say he kum gong or anything, he wasn't "willingly" giving the money, the scammer told a sob story to obtain it and he thought he was her boyfriend and not a target to be scam, that's why he parted with his money.

So in your theory, people who willingly donate to charity are being scammed too? Our society really need more people like you.

tongbuaydiao

Reaction score
my fren sent police report today. he was reading the forum here last few days too and he is happy tt a lot of ppl here are willing to do right thing to expose scammer like her. he tell me to help him post tis msg here bc he dun have acc...

"Kiaraakitty, 'noob something' here. If you are reading this, know that I really pity you. I pitied you back then because of your problems, which I now know to be fake. However, now, I pity you for a different reason, because even at this point, with such a clear voice recording where you exposed yourself, you still have the audacity to guiltlessly deny it and even claim it is staged. You're just making it worse for yourself. How would you feel if someone like you scammed your brothers out of their hard-earned money because they were too kind-hearted?

If you know what's good for you, "VENUS", turn yourself in before the cops come knocking. Because I made sure to include every single detail and every single message we exchanged in my 2.5k word report, dating all the way back to late 2013. You may have deleted the messages from some of the messaging platforms we used but there were some platforms we used that did not support deleting of messages back then. Yes, I just called you "VENUS". That alone should tell you that I am the real deal, based on the fact that I just called you by what you said you aspired to be back then - Venus, the goddess of love, beauty and desire who would be worshipped by men everywhere. I feel like puking when I try to say it out loud now, by the way.

Lastly, I am very disappointed that you could not correctly remember the amount you manipulated me into lending you. Even worse, you couldn't even get my full Steam name right in the leaked audio. It's literally 2 syllables consisting of 8 letters and starts with "noob".

To the other victims of her scamming escapades, since I seem to be her very first victim, I am very sorry to all of you. Because of her success in scamming me, her greed, laziness and confidence grew so much that you guys got affected as well. If I had realised much earlier of her ill intentions, I would have done something about it straight away, which might have prevented her from claiming more victims. Nevertheless, I hope my fellow victims can take some time to file a police report as well, which can be done online easily. The police should have more than enough evidence to bring her to justice if they combine the evidence from all our reports.

To the people of this forum, I don't know you very well, but thank you so much for keeping this thread alive and fighting the good fight :') "
Not trying to pour cold water but your friend should make a report in person at a station and not just submitting one online.

Imagine you are the police, will you take reports submitted online as urgent or cases that require your immediate action/follow-up? If it is a real or urgent case surely the victim where a crime was committed on will have the urgency to make a report in person at a station. What I'm trying to say is most people would know reports made online are likely to be not taken seriously/brushed aside.

ashethen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sneakiisushii video he say kiaraa keep trying to approach him.

she did the same to cooksux... approach people ask for help ... then after that ghost cooksux.

cooksux help her alot lol. i hear from a few streamer cooksux is a nice guy lol.
yeah he is. i watched his collab streams with kiara. those streams were fun.
actually cooksux approached her by getting her attention baking a kfc cake on his stream, then when she went to the US, he met her and streamed with her for the majority of the time.
he let her stay in his house while she was in the US, let her use his streaming equipment and he was left unable to stream, etc etc
after they broke up, she sent her army to harass him

her mom really liked cooksux, so maybe she went mad becoz he was the only boyfriend so far that had her parents' approval

Last edited:

rathalos

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Exactly the same can be said about love scam.. no one force the victim to give money.. so it's not against the law right? It's not a scam when nothing is forced..

ashethen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Exactly the same can be said about love scam.. no one force the victim to give money.. so it's not against the law right? It's not a scam when nothing is forced..
those charity scams would also not be against the law according to his logic.
TT Durai, Kong Hee, etc did no wrong. according to his logic.
Deceiving people to willingly give you their money is not wrong. according to his logic.

come at me bruh!

brapbrap

Reaction score
but if use tis logic, tt means old ppl who got scam of all their saving like this also deserve it? they old enough to noe who is scammer yet also got manipulate by ppl like her. if your dad or mom say they got scam like this, how you feel?

Medicated Oil

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Saw the video by the other sushi guy.
He sort of summarized what is the recording is about.
Have to give to her for scamming the guys without any shame or care.
I dunno how the guys can file any charges towards her since they gave her the money willingly.
It is their wishful thinking that the gal will repay them with something.

How is the mata going to charge the gal ?
Breach of trust or love ?
Like that, there will be a lot of love cheat that need to be arrested liao.

mementomori

Reaction score
Soon we will see karmakitty?
Karma?

She will get none, she's a woman in sinkieland.

She will cry, play victim, say she has a very troubled childhood or upbringing, kena cheated by guys, then she will be back to showing her tits or trying to hook a golden tortoise or set up onlyfans

mimisg

Reaction score
i think its no difference from those online love scams, whereas now at least the scammer is IRL and is in Singapore. She did preyed on victims and chosed targets whom are lonely, vulnerable, bad family situations and even handicap?! And on the pretext of luring them into a romance and also faked her medical condition and sexual assault. All these were premeditated deceptions for monetary gains and if they weren't revealed in the audio clip, yes it would be hard for them (the victims) to have a case.

Last edited:

ashethen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

marcosmos8

Kiara also deleted an entire YouTube channel she used to work with, it was a big food channel and kiara was a part of it, and when they fired her from the project, she quickly logged in and deleted ALL the videos from the channel. This channel never recovered from this and slowly died down. They were getting hundreds of thousands of views before on every video. No one really knows about this but kiara ended their entire income and project
not sure if this is related http s://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPMsdUzjtx5M4-bHddID-Zw

ashethen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
g1jQFp2.png

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/kiara-kitty-deleted-all-videos-on-food-hypers-fb-page.248656/

wow

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.