[SAGAT] Singapore Streamer KiaraKitty exposed for scamming money! (SHE MENTION EDMW IN THE CALL)

brapbrap

Reaction score
g1jQFp2.png

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/kiara-kitty-deleted-all-videos-on-food-hypers-fb-page.248656/

wow
i rmb they try to rebuild their channel and page but slowly die off. i try search for them now but dun find anything...

caleb_kang

Master Member
Reaction score
for spf or agc to charge her there must be strong evidence of her intent to cheat la
so far all i've seen so far can be quite easily explained away esp if she engage a semi-decent lawyer

unless the victims provide stronger evidence
she will get away scot free
being morally bankrupt is not a crime

Reaction score
cb all the victim that got scammed, making me laugh. some guys think slow and steady wins the race, slowly shower with love, care and concern and show some patience 1 day can put their dick inside, in the end tiok scam lol. hope all come out i wanna see their stupid face.

also food hyper using what editor? what year already no backup videos?

Machiavel

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
technically her reputation is at its pits... any firm HR who do a search would not hire her.

Sibei_lowprofile

Master Member
Reaction score
All she needs to do is a naomi neo and she's all set for life.

No need to work or simi twitch discord etc.

+1 EDMWER app
Naomi Neo don't scam people, she's actually one of the more decent influencers here...she don't cause much drama, that's why she has a lot of sponsorships. ****ing kiaraakitty like to suck AMDK cock so much she should just migrate to USA and marry a simp. AMDKs love Asian pussies as evident from her success on Twitch. Just migrate there and sell her body to those AMDKs. Knn she's not even pure sinkie blood, but pwn so many innocent sinkie men.

ashethen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
11 Jun - Kiara or her army is trying to take down this video, making a complaint for violation of privacy for a section in the middle of the video, where nothing confidential was leaked.
video channel posted this

ashethen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL she deleted all messages on discord. wiped clean after the food hyper exposure

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.