[SAGAT] Singapore Streamer KiaraKitty exposed for scamming money! (SHE MENTION EDMW IN THE CALL)

ashethen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wa this one really...cb sia

kiaraas2s.jpg

"i havent done anything questionable for past 10 years"
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

pinkoomori

Reaction score
Those over at her Discord falling for her pack of lies shouldn't be made fun of, even if it's indeed hilarious that they're blind to the truth. Ms Cheng's a born scammer after all :evil:

ashethen

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
funny how kiara says she is busy packing to move to an apartment with zumi, but zumi is now live streaming at her same place, not packed anything yet to move out.

Kavairs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not trying to pour cold water but your friend should make a report in person at a station and not just submitting one online.

Imagine you are the police, will you take reports submitted online as urgent or cases that require your immediate action/follow-up? If it is a real or urgent case surely the victim where a crime was committed on will have the urgency to make a report in person at a station. What I'm trying to say is most people would know reports made online are likely to be not taken seriously/brushed aside.
Sorry quote wrong post. My bad.

Last edited:

tongbuaydiao

Reaction score
Knn! Go by your logic, there is no scam in this world.

Do you understand what is manipulation? She finds guys that are vulnerable, easy to prey on. This world got such thing as 千门八将. In Kiara's, she is mainly the 正将 but she also succeeded in other roles.

Stop victim-shaming ppl, crushing their confidence. They shld be encourage to witch hunt this bitch.

You are ignorant or you are her white knight......
Did u quote the wrong post? What are u ranting on about not understanding manipulation and victim shaming and being her white knight? Which part of my post says that :s11:

I've been all for destroying her since the thread started. Either you quote wrong or really siao lang many :s22:

Last edited:

Kavairs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not siding with kiarakitty. But I have to say this. You really deserved it. Willing buyer willing seller both willing parties. No one forced you to give her money also. Hope you learnt this expensive lesson next time dont so kum gong.

Do you understand what is manipulation? She finds guys that are vulnerable, easy to prey on. This world got such thing as 千门八将. In Kiara's, she is mainly the 正将 but she also succeeded in other roles.

Stop victim-shaming ppl, crushing their confidence. They shld be encourage to witch hunt this bitch.

Kavairs

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did u quote the wrong post? What are u ranting on about not understanding manipulation and victim shaming and being her white knight? Which part of my post says that :s11:

I've been all for destroying her since the thread started. Either you quote wrong or really siao lang many :s22:
Sry, I quote wrong post. Hope you not offended. Cheers!

mimisg

Reaction score
funny how kiara says she is busy packing to move to an apartment with zumi, but zumi is now live streaming at her same place, not packed anything yet to move out.
a day before, on zumi's stream, she said she preparing to move out next month to the new place. In another stream earlier this week she also said KK will move in next month with her. So likely still taking place... Just that if they stream together she gonna be dragged down by KK. Someone should warn zumi of the dark side of venus :D

Last edited:

Sibei_lowprofile

Master Member
Reaction score

Ya sia ****ing stupid. Most scam victims gave their money away willingly because they are manipulated to do so, but it's not like someone point knife at their neck and force them to give the money. So that guy trying to say scam victims deserve it because they are stupid enough to give their money away 'willingly'. Stupid logic.

brapbrap

Reaction score
a day before, on zumi's stream, she said she preparing to move out next month to the new place. In another stream earlier this week she also said KK will move in next month with her. So likely still taking place... Just that if they stream together she gonna be dragged down by KK. Someone should warn zumi of the dark side of venus :D
i tink after move in she will tell zumi she no money to pay rent and be freeloader

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.