Samsung A52 5G/4G

twosix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys - I've been reading up and looking at YouTube on transferring data and apps (especially WhatsApp & WeChat) from iPhone to Android, specifically Samsung. And every one of the YouTube videos says a lightning to USB C cable is needed. Can you guys confirm that?

Is that a wireless way of transferring WhatsApp & WeChat from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy?

TIA again!
You need to pay for an app to do it for Whatsapp. Dunno Abt WeChat.

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Our 3 telco stated that A52s 5G don't support 5G SA but in fact is supported, so it either they are sucks at testing or the devices list not updated.

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You need to pay for an app to do it for Whatsapp. Dunno Abt WeChat.
I'll try with Smart Switch with the lightning to USB C cable first as suggested by the YouTubers. Cable is less than $10 from Lazada.

firesong

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I'll try with Smart Switch with the lightning to USB C cable first as suggested by the YouTubers. Cable is less than $10 from Lazada.
If it's one off, why not borrow from an iPhone using friend?

The newer iPhones are USB-C to Lightning.

firesong

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
It's June. Last update was in April. Samsung Singapore as usual not bothering.

Fellowes

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seem like Samsung Singapore had went to sleep again and miss the April build CVD1 and May build CVE2 update.

Flash to 1-May security firmware build CVE2 patch myself.

Last edited:

firesong

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Seem like Samsung Singapore had went to sleep again and miss the April build CVD1 and May build CVE2 update.

Flash to 1-May security firmware build CVE2 patch myself.
Yep. Users can easily check the track record just comparing XSP vs XME. Can easily see what Samsung Singapore has lapsed releasing. "See no firmware" monkey helps us to compare the 2. We can also compare the release dates to see how prompt Samsung Singapore releases updates.

XSP.pngXME.png

firesong

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Samsung Singapore is alway slow in firmware updates lol.
It's not just slow. They clearly bochup and don't release at all. It's obvious when we compare those in the same region and likely distributed by the same company (a lot of companies like Apple distribute to this region via their HQ in Singapore).

gkhchay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yep. Users can easily check the track record just comparing XSP vs XME. Can easily see what Samsung Singapore has lapsed releasing. "See no firmware" monkey helps us to compare the 2. We can also compare the release dates to see how prompt Samsung Singapore releases updates.

View attachment 31175View attachment 31176
How to get all these info? Which website please? Thanks!

firesong

Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
How to get all these info? Which website please? Thanks!
Sammobile for this one, the most popular.

There are a few other firmware monitoring web sites. or you can also check with xda-developers forum.

XiaoFu99

Master Member
Reaction score
I just got a local A52s set.

Just to check, does it come with a screen protector applied on the phone? I seems to notice there's something pasted on top of it.

Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.