Samsung Galaxy A54

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
Based from what I’ve read on Twitter so far I think it’s better to hold your horses first. Samsung has not optimised the A series yet. There are still some performance issues even on daily tasks.

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
I think SG will only release 8/256 at $698. Just my prediction lol.

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
more lousy but more ex

$650!!!
Coz A series has been a mega hit for Samsung for the past few years. They are getting complacent somehow again. I have a feeling that if A54 doesn't has good sales then there might be an A54s with SD7+ gen 2 CPU lol.

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Based from what I’ve read on Twitter so far I think it’s better to hold your horses first. Samsung has not optimised the A series yet. There are still some performance issues even on daily tasks.
Samsung takes awhile to optimise the A series. A53 with Exynos 1280 at first wasn't really optimised until after a few updates then it's good as a daily driver.

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score
The device will be available locally from Apr onwards. Don't expect too much from A54 though. Poor performance and optimization in most of the reviews.

Hybrid_Theory

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was in malaysia over the weekend and they have already started selling A34 and A54. Wonder why sg so slow.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.