Samsung Galaxy Fold 2: News and Discussions

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
While I agree that that dbrand skin is nice, to me, it's purely for aesthetic purpose nah niah. The camera notch and basically, the whole phone isn't protected against drops, even the sides/edges are open to nicks, scratches, damage, etc.

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
While I agree that that dbrand skin is nice, to me, it's purely for aesthetic purpose nah niah. The camera notch and basically, the whole phone isn't protected against drops, even the sides/edges are open to nicks, scratches, damage, etc.
no worries , if i drop i still have my S21U lol....

anyway those ppl like me who seldom or near to never drop their phones before. we can use our phones naked.

and also this folder is a bragging phone. so must HL HL to ppl mah haha

what’s the point covering it up a case, then defeats the purpose of its beauty & uniqueness :p

tekster

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
no worries , if i drop i still have my S21U lol....

anyway those ppl like me who seldom or near to never drop their phones before. we can use our phones naked.

and also this folder is a bragging phone. so must HL HL to ppl mah haha

what’s the point covering it up a case, then defeats the purpose of its beauty & uniqueness :p
open the phone enough to HL bro. once open enough said. lol

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The point is , is still a good phone if you want to buy. Otherwise just wait till July for the new fold. :)

Can try to look around carousel and see whoever is selling or recontract. You might get some good deal that bundle with the watch . Otherwise your best bet is to get off the rack from the usual suspects store
If the leaked specs are true, then fold3 is kinda disappointing.

Why can't Samsung stay at fold2 design but improve the hardware? Smaller screen smaller battery zzzz

DaRRenLieW

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone went to do a one time screen replacement yet for fold2? Did they actually repair or replace any ding or dent on the frame or just purely the screen replacement

lockks

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After using it for 2 weeks, feel front screen is too small. If open up to use is inconvenient for phone calls unless u using a bluetooth earphones. Phone is too heavy. Good for video watching on the go. Really feel this phone is no good for business user who uses phone often.

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
After using it for 2 weeks, feel front screen is too small. If open up to use is inconvenient for phone calls unless u using a bluetooth earphones. Phone is too heavy. Good for video watching on the go. Really feel this phone is no good for business user who uses phone often.
well i prefer using it with phone closed. nice to hold when closed too.

sam39sg

Reaction score
:s12::s12::s12::flash::flash::flash:
HfQL2eq.jpg

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How long does the default screen protector (inside screen) last for you guys? Noticed that after a month or so then it starts to be a bit gao wuey already. Got marks (not scratch marks) that are hard to wipe off...

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How long does the default screen protector (inside screen) last for you guys? Noticed that after a month or so then it starts to be a bit gao wuey already. Got marks (not scratch marks) that are hard to wipe off...
you can use IPA 70% to wipe it then use lint free tissue to wipe it dry

I’m using zappy alcohol wipes and those ppl go for injection alcohol swabs , these are all 70% IPA.

take note, dun use over 70% IPA....later ur screen protector or anything with plastic will melt lol

7w5iL1J.jpg

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will it cause the screen protector to become like super dry kind of feeling?

I have been using like baby wipes to clean off the fingerprint oil then spectacle cloth to dry up, but I noticed after a while the screen protector like becomes super dry to the touch kind of feeling.

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will it cause the screen protector to become like super dry kind of feeling?

I have been using like baby wipes to clean off the fingerprint oil then spectacle cloth to dry up, but I noticed after a while the screen protector like becomes super dry to the touch kind of feeling.
lol what is super dry ?

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
like it feels like... rough? not sure how to describe. when the phone is fresh out of the box, the screen protector when you touch it feels soft and rubbery/jelly-like, and its pretty smooth when you swipe around.

but later it doesn't feel smooth anymore like you swiping some dry skin like that lor.

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
like it feels like... rough? not sure how to describe. when the phone is fresh out of the box, the screen protector when you touch it feels soft and rubbery/jelly-like, and its pretty smooth when you swipe around.

but later it doesn't feel smooth anymore like you swiping some dry skin like that lor.
i dun have such issues leh, mine's still the stock film. have been wiping it down with IPA thrice a week since i got it.

Amuroraysg

Master Member
Reaction score
i am having hard time finding a good case for it.. all samsung original one only protectr 1 side.. others are bulky.. and most doesn't have protection for the hinges.. currently i am rocking Nukin 360 but it really thicken the phone quite a bit..
anyone have good recommendation?

WestGuy

Banned
Reaction score
i am having hard time finding a good case for it.. all samsung original one only protectr 1 side.. others are bulky.. and most doesn't have protection for the hinges.. currently i am rocking Nukin 360 but it really thicken the phone quite a bit..
anyone have good recommendation?
Spigen Slim Armor Pro, the one and only ultimate case to rule them all.

Haven't looked at other cases since i used it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.