Samsung Galaxy Fold 2: News and Discussions

Blueberrytea

Reaction score
As usual even Malaysia and Thailand still getting new EUI4 update october security patch b4 sg...what the fish

Last edited:

Blueberrytea

Reaction score
Gave up waiting...flash euj1 November update already...Ota is way way way too slow...hope android 12 one ui 4 faster release I will flash asap...no second thoughts

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Gave up waiting...flash euj1 November update already...Ota is way way way too slow...hope android 12 one ui 4 faster release I will flash asap...no second thoughts
Bro, hows the firmware so far? The current SG version still buggy as hell for me.

Blueberrytea

Reaction score
Bro, hows the firmware so far? The current SG version still buggy as hell for me.
Buggy how bro ? For me ok less the outter to inner screen or vice versa, most of the time aspect ratio got some problem don't transition so well , just remove and on again can solve lo...extra step

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Buggy how bro ? For me ok less the outter to inner screen or vice versa, most of the time aspect ratio got some problem don't transition so well , just remove and on again can solve lo...extra step
Buggy as in sometime open to main screen directly, my app is not arrange correctly.. then have to close, unlock front screen then open main screen then everything normal layout again.

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As I'd mentioned in another thread, I was surprised that the November update arrived OTA for all three of my phones - Z Fold 2, Z Flip 3 and Note10+ - I was especially surprised since the update for the Note10+ was unexpected.

Blueberrytea

Reaction score
As I'd mentioned in another thread, I was surprised that the November update arrived OTA for all three of my phones - Z Fold 2, Z Flip 3 and Note10+ - I was especially surprised since the update for the Note10+ was unexpected.
Let's hope Samsung sg can keep up the pace with Android 12

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.