Samsung Galaxy Fold 2: News and Discussions

mrchowking

Reaction score
When i first saw this phone it really looks nice and it looks unique. I also heard from a lot of people that it is big and it is smooth to use.

FatBoyGottaEat

Reaction score
Hi all. My fold2 will be 1 year in Dec n I thinking of paying for the one time screen replacement as plan to keep it for another year. Any of you here did the same? Nothing wrong without screen except some scratches on the hinge…..

Blueberrytea

Reaction score
Hi all. My fold2 will be 1 year in Dec n I thinking of paying for the one time screen replacement as plan to keep it for another year. Any of you here did the same? Nothing wrong without screen except some scratches on the hinge…..
Mine also dec set...but think $200 abit ex...value also dropping so thinking if it ain't broken don't fix situation

Reaction score
I really like all the z fold phones of samsung because it looks really clean and it doesnt look bad when it is folded or unfolded.

ah_cleo

Master Member
Reaction score
i did and they change also battery and housing. so basically new phone or at least outlook 100%

Blueberrytea

Reaction score
I feel the accessories for fold3 ok...many of fold2's cover lack front protector...I can seem to find a decent tempered glass for my fold2 as well seems only Whitestone but too ex...guess phone is aging and ppl stop making new products for older Gen phones

Kyo_kusanagi86

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I feel the accessories for fold3 ok...many of fold2's cover lack front protector...I can seem to find a decent tempered glass for my fold2 as well seems only Whitestone but too ex...guess phone is aging and ppl stop making new products for older Gen phones
Yeah.. carousell is your best bet... better to buy more now, before it become rare and priced crazyly~

Blueberrytea

Reaction score
My Fold 2 turning a year old next month...screen and hinge condition I feel ok so probably won't pay the $200 to change anything...let's see how long it can stay alive...hopefully can last til z fold 4🤭

smeagoly

Reaction score
For z fold 2 owners here, how's the battery life for you guys after using it for a while? I'm more inclined towards fold 2 over 3 partly becos the battery life seems better based on the online reviews, and that it's cheaper now since fold 3 is out. Another thing I feel doesn't incentivise me to get fold 3 is the camera which is the same in both models.

Appreciate comments on the z fold 2 battery life thanks!

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

Gaminator

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mine seems to be doing pretty well, lasts about as long, or longer than my Note 10+. So far, I can see myself using it, and my Flip 3 and my Note 10+ for another year or more.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.