Samsung Galaxy Note 20 | Note 20 Ultra

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you don't mind, you can refer to this video - . It's not silicon. It's plastic and still can bend a bit. :) hope it helps.

Thank you! Much appreciated! The kickstand protrudes out and will affect how the phone is held... I think my wife still prefers a completely flat back... Is there any way that huge camera housing is flush with a case like that?

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This Ringke casing looks good... Not sure if can buy off the shelf here in Singapore or must order online? Anyone can advise?

http://www.ringke.com/site/brand.php?id=3&item=977
http://www.ringke.com/site/brand.php?id=20&item=987
I'm considering the Fusion instead of the Air cos the Fusion comes with a polycarbonate back that is completely transparent while the Air has microdots which would not be as transparent... but either will do in a pinch...

If you know where I can buy off the shelf, genuine Ringke cases above, please let me know....

Thank you and appreciate your advice very much!

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got a new Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G... Mystic Bronze colour... Also got a Spigen transparent TPU case... $23... Both from Red White Mobile... Now I understand what you all buy cases online... Can be quite a bit cheaper...

dappercivility

Master Member
Reaction score
Got mine from Alpha Tele (not related to them ahhh). However, 1st set charges awfully slow, but, 2nd purchase was good, charges fast though... Hmmm..

Note that their sets are unsealed, as they claim it's for QC purposes. :)
Do U see 5G working on our local telco sim cards?

dappercivility

Master Member
Reaction score
Sold off my Poco X3 Pro, so surfing around and saw your quote lol!

Anyway, nope, read somewhere in forum 5G doesn't work for the HK N9860 set. :)
Thanks frizee, I had the SD HK N20U previously, 5G didn't work, I was wondering if our local telcos started supporting 5G on these export sets or if the local telco 5G bands not supported on the hardware itself.

frizee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks frizee, I had the SD HK N20U previously, 5G didn't work, I was wondering if our local telcos started supporting 5G on these export sets or if the local telco 5G bands not supported on the hardware itself.
Cheers, no problem ;)

Not sure why 5G doesn’t work for HK set, but, iirc, I read somewhere that someone had 5G on Kr set though lol… it’s awhile ago, so, I could be wrong. :)

shager

Master Member
Reaction score
This Ringke casing looks good... Not sure if can buy off the shelf here in Singapore or must order online? Anyone can advise?

http://www.ringke.com/site/brand.php?id=3&item=977
http://www.ringke.com/site/brand.php?id=20&item=987
I'm considering the Fusion instead of the Air cos the Fusion comes with a polycarbonate back that is completely transparent while the Air has microdots which would not be as transparent... but either will do in a pinch...

If you know where I can buy off the shelf, genuine Ringke cases above, please let me know....

Thank you and appreciate your advice very much!
I bought my last few Ringke cases from Lazada Ringke official store. It's based in Singapore and the delivery is 2-3 days. It's much cheaper than buying it from outside.

You can also try those Causeway Point mobile stores near the telcos at the mall. I bought a Ringke from them before. Think it's near the Starhub outlet where the escalator is. This was before I discovered the online Lazada Ringke store.

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I bought my last few Ringke cases from Lazada Ringke official store. It's based in Singapore and the delivery is 2-3 days. It's much cheaper than buying it from outside.

You can also try those Causeway Point mobile stores near the telcos at the mall. I bought a Ringke from them before. Think it's near the Starhub outlet where the escalator is. This was before I discovered the online Lazada Ringke store.
Just bit the bullet and bought the Spigen direct from Red White Mobile... $23... probably more expensive than online... but it's ok lar... my wife happy can liao...

Clclcl21

Reaction score
Hello all, considering for quite a long time, Samsung user here,please help me out for my recontract; mainly normal social media usage + most of the time GAMING, currently using Note 9.

1: buy Note 20 Ultra exynos
2: buy S21 Ultra exynos
3: wait for s22 series/AMD(need wait for a period of time, s22 price maybe pricey and I'm just tempted to pick either option 1 or 2)?

I have seen people saying note 20 ultra battery is terrible, is s21 ultra more ideal if really no choice?

Do give me some suggestions. Thanks!

StationA

Reaction score
Hello all, considering for quite a long time, Samsung user here,please help me out for my recontract; mainly normal social media usage + most of the time GAMING, currently using Note 9.

3: wait for s22 series/AMD(need wait for a period of time, s22 price maybe pricey and I'm just tempted to pick either option 1 or 2)?

I have seen people saying note 20 ultra battery is terrible, is s21 ultra more ideal if really no choice?

local note20 has worse CPU, and the camera also not well polished. better go S21U la.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score

I am using Note 20 Ultra, gets hot easily

howrx1

Reaction score
I am using Note 20 Ultra Snapdragon HK Version. The battery is way better than my Note 8. My Note 8 need to charge atleast 6 times a day. Now my Note 20 Ultra SD only charge once a day.

If I seldom use Note 20 Ultra SD, it can last from 6am to next day 12pm
If I connect bluetooth earphone, it can last from 6am to 12am.
If I connect bluetooth earphone & Samsung Gear S3, it can last from 6am to 7pm.

AAAbattery

Reaction score
I am using Note 20 Ultra Snapdragon HK Version. The battery is way better than my Note 8. My Note 8 need to charge atleast 6 times a day. Now my Note 20 Ultra SD only charge once a day.

If I seldom use Note 20 Ultra SD, it can last from 6am to next day 12pm
If I connect bluetooth earphone, it can last from 6am to 12am.
If I connect bluetooth earphone & Samsung Gear S3, it can last from 6am to 7pm.
I came from p30 pro.

The battery is horrible. Even my two year old phone can outlast this crap. At least charge 2 times to 3 a day even on battery saving.

ruffruff

Master Member
Reaction score
I guess everyone's usage pattern is different then. My battery seems to be rather well, comparable with my previous note 10. Am on the exynos local version. No battery saving or whatsoever, these days mainly on wifi since working from home.

I have galaxy watch and sony xm3 connected via Bluetooth everyday, approx 3-4 hrs of spotify playing (sometime streaming sometimes its already downloaded on my phone), whatsapp, wechat, occasionally chrome browsing and light gaming during toilet breaks. It lasted me from 7.30am to 11pm with juice remaining before I charge it for the night.

ryan_khoo

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all Note 20 Ultra users,

can the Note 20 Ultra do all these like the S21 Ultra 5G 👇🏼

Thanks

:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.