Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition, better than Note 20?

Oinkize

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bought a new S20 FE 5G recently. Updated the phone to Android 11 and then did a factory reset. After setting up the phone, played a few games such as Pokemon Go, Call of Duty and tried fast typing, didn't notice any ghost touch. Hope it remains this way
Lucky you...

Alibeckham

Reaction score
Recently my screen start to have many horizontal line (or flickering, dunno how to describe). Anybody facing same issue? Factory restore doesn’t help.

simon_84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This phone still good if purchase now? Or S21 better (even with exynos chip)
Depends on what you really want.
While SD is good for gaming, take note that this phone does not support HDR so watching Netflix will be less vibrant.

matt00

Reaction score
Hi, anyone face 'other' storage issue. that is alot of data in 'other' but i unable to delete it.

kennyboy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Depends on what you really want.
While SD is good for gaming, take note that this phone does not support HDR so watching Netflix will be less vibrant.
Technically it does support HDR as it does on Youtube. But Netflix needs to certify it. Why it hasn't done so, no one knows.

Lemon1973

Reaction score
Anymore ghost touch issue with S20 FE bro/sis? Thinking of getting this over s21 for wife since better batt life plus have sd card slot

simon_84

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anymore ghost touch issue with S20 FE bro/sis? Thinking of getting this over s21 for wife since better batt life plus have sd card slot
need to test my new s20FE soon then can provide update in this thread.
take note that starting from s21 got no SD card slot.

ah_cleo

Master Member
Reaction score
need to test my new s20FE soon then can provide update in this thread.
take note that starting from s21 got no SD card slot.
pls share ur finding.. i am keen to know too.. gona recontract in Jul and thinking of getting S20 FE due to the SD card slot..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.