Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition, better than Note 20?

shager

Master Member
Reaction score
Been using S20FE for 2 months. No ghost touch. All is good. Hope it remain this way
Thanks for the feedback, bro. Picked up a set today and it seems fine with the latest firmware. Mfd date is 2021. Tried with up two 2 finger swipe. Seems to register.

Last edited:

teckwee

Reaction score
Hi hi!

May I just check with you if you got your set from Telco, Challenger, Samsung direct or from some other seller?

Thank you! :)

shager

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi hi!

May I just check with you if you got your set from Telco, Challenger, Samsung direct or from some other seller?

Thank you! :)
Red white mobile. Navy. So far all working fine. Mfd date Jan 2021 according to phone info.

shager

Master Member
Reaction score

meowwy

Reaction score
Something to share here.
My FE bought in April.
After an update in May, ghost touches did improve, but still have minor issue.
Not affecting my daily use though.
Can't say the same for others on gaming.

Experimented with slightly different tests from the 2-finger fast swiping.
Just did simultaneous finger taps to simulate multi-touch.

From the above images, you will see the erratic touches/swipes only appear when only doing the 3-finger taps.
It is not even present when doing 4 or 5-finger taps.
This is so weird.
Did the same tests on my S5, absolutely no problems at all.

Someone else should try on your sets and share.

Edit: 3-finger tap errors are more pronounced when the 3 tap positions are aligned vertically. Zero errors for me when the 3 tap postions are further apart or aligned diagonally.

Last edited:

ah_cleo

Master Member
Reaction score
I got mine last sat.. default oct 2020 security patch. Did all the updates den clone in my data. So far 3 touch all ok. But weird is i use original samsung 15w charger, have abit of phantom touch.

My manufacture date is 2021-02-02

Last edited:

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh may i know was the pull factor? :)
dont need to deal with the risk of touchscreen issue, better cameras and overall package such as (vibration motor, screen panel used, build quality etc)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.