Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition, better than Note 20?

ranmaru1987

Reaction score
dont need to deal with the risk of touchscreen issue, better cameras and overall package such as (vibration motor, screen panel used, build quality etc)

agree.. switched from s20 fe to s21.. the experience on s21 is rly much better.. but if you like larger phones then you might prefer the s20 fe..

ranmaru1987

Reaction score
still s20fe.... go s21+ liao
laugh.gif

haha.. of cos if budget allows s21+ better..

batniss

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
would totally agree but the $758 for a local s20fe seems like a decent deal now, just pray no ghost touch issues? considering to pick one up for my wife as shes one of those who like to use the same brand (samsung) only. whats the lowest price for a local set S21? oh another draw for my wife is the expandable storage on the s20fe, i believe the s21 doesn't have this anymore
can guarantee no ghost touch now even for 1st batch models (like mine).

the challenge i have with S20FE is the slow+sluggish read/write capability. It causes app to be sluggish at times too.

ranmaru1987

Reaction score
would totally agree but the $758 for a local s20fe seems like a decent deal now, just pray no ghost touch issues? considering to pick one up for my wife as shes one of those who like to use the same brand (samsung) only. whats the lowest price for a local set S21? oh another draw for my wife is the expandable storage on the s20fe, i believe the s21 doesn't have this anymore

s21 is not much more expensive..

shager

Master Member
Reaction score
s21 is not much more expensive..
It is. They reduced the price of S20FE just last week. It's at least $150 difference. I went with the S20FE as I'm on M1/Circles. S21 Exynos would be about half strength only whereas the SD865 I still get 4 bars. And I needed the SD card storage.

grasscut

Reaction score
thanks for everyone's input. what about the s21 battery life?
i read review,it isnt really good, wouldnt able to last a day

Vulpix

Reaction score
Yah no reason to get S20 FE, if you die die want a specific colour then no choice lol.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.