Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

Kanboliao

Reaction score
Sometimes don't know this thread is discuss on S20 or comparison between iPhone and S20.. 🤷🤔

lch920619x

Reaction score
Rumors say note20 will use exynos992 and ditch exynos990
Difference is CPU will change to 4xA77(same as 865)
If this is true then it will finally be the end of exynos nightmare for us sinkies

BeefCutlet

Banned
Reaction score
U expect them to work on a Sunday? Not urgent just wait. If urgent should have self collected. Take only 30 mins of waiting in queue.

Knn

Its they who msg me that they will deliver it this weekend... so I'm fully entitled to expect it to arrive on Sat/Sun

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Knn

Its they who msg me that they will deliver it this weekend... so I'm fully entitled to expect it to arrive on Sat/Sun

Sweet cream! Mine also MIA. Bad experience. Could have just include the buds together with the phone delivery/collection. Sibei bo liao.

BeefCutlet

Banned
Reaction score
Sweet cream! Mine also MIA. Bad experience. Could have just include the buds together with the phone delivery/collection. Sibei bo liao.

that's why! All this additional logistics is super inefficient... damn stupid

Many years ago when I preorder from Sony, all the goodies already inside the bag when collect the phone

watzup_ken

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This one is definitely solvable by software upgrade/processing tweak, but question is how long will that take.

The potential of the 108 sensor is there for sure. The selfie camera of ultra will probably be market leading too once they solve the shadow algorithms

This is where I feel is a problem with Samsung. When something breaks, the update to fix it don't come fast. They have improved from what I heard, but still not ideal. You do get the security updates, but fixes is still something that takes time.

I am also no fan of their dual SOC strategy for their flagship phones. It muddies the water when it comes to review where people will think they are getting the same phone specs (global vs US), but is not the case. Global sets tend to be a downgrade (to some extent), yet still carries the full price as compared to the US version. If fixing software issue on 1 variant of their flagship is bad, 2 variants will make the entire experience even worst.

altca4

Reaction score
Camera wise iPhone is always the best. Samsung camera so so only. Although the 108 mp in ultra also like useless :s22:

It’s statements like these that make the poster lose credit. /facepalm
Well, be a happy froggy in the comfy little well.

Aikon

Reaction score
It is something you cannot avoid. People will always compare.

Yes, agreed especially if you are holding an iPhone 11 and want to make a switch or stay... Valid discussion. Not like it's iPhone 11 vs Pixel 4 on its own or something, with no relevance to S20.

Glariel

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today bring my dad go recontract phone
He was deciding on which to get S20 Ultra or Z Flip, physco him to buy Z Flip instead of S20 Ultra.

Best decision ever made :s13: :s13:

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today bring my dad go recontract phone
He was deciding on which to get S20 Ultra or Z Flip, physco him to buy Z Flip instead of S20 Ultra.

Best decision ever made :s13: :s13:
Another best decision ever made could also be moving to flip thread to discuss abt the usual comparisons.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.