Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

WillFate

Master Member
Reaction score
Checked via Sammobile.. JUL patch update has arrived for local sets.

But the problem is many users have encountered white screen issue after their respective recent update.. I still holding it with May patch update with no issue so far..

WillFate

Master Member
Reaction score
Not saying you can't update.. but update at your own risk given the recent screen/display saga with S20 series..

Hardware defect ? too coincidence that so many users experiencing at the same period of time RIGHT AFTER their recent JUN/JUL SW update.

Maybe anyone who has updated theirs to the latest can share some feedback ?

zhonghan21

Reaction score
Yes mine too
Replacement is $355
I paid $1850 for this phone
Really very disappointed

I asked the female staff
WHAT CHIP S20U USING?
she said cannot tell
WAHAHA
why? Too shame to reveal?
Wahaha
Hi my LCD spoilt and went to their service center they told me the price is around $400+. How u get the price for $350+?

Tong2000

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am thinking of getting SD S20+, but not sure which region US, Korea or HK I should get. I heard cannot use samsung pay right? Are there any other limitations? Are there any voltage issue? Also can I use local charger with the phone? Thanks for assistance.

shachok86

Reaction score
Hi guys, I am thinking of getting SD S20+, but not sure which region US, Korea or HK I should get. I heard cannot use samsung pay right? Are there any other limitations? Are there any voltage issue? Also can I use local charger with the phone? Thanks for assistance.
Using HK set. Samsung pay can use for payment but no Samsung rewards. No 5G also. Other than that no issue.

Tong2000

Reaction score
Using HK set. Samsung pay can use for payment but no Samsung rewards. No 5G also. Other than that no issue.
Hi you know where to get HK set? Got link?
I tried finding everywhere such as shoppe, i could only find HK set for S20, no s20+. But i hate the plastic back🥵

Last edited:

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I tried finding everywhere such as shoppe, i could only find HK set for S20, no s20+. But i hate the plastic back
1f975.png

If you want HK S20, I'm planning to sell mine. Haha. Probably changing to Apple for my job.

shachok86

Reaction score
I tried finding everywhere such as shoppe, i could only find HK set for S20, no s20+. But i hate the plastic back🥵
got it from shopee monmartechnology...not sure if can get anymore since old model... mostly see US set

arianwen

Reaction score
Not saying you can't update.. but update at your own risk given the recent screen/display saga with S20 series..

Hardware defect ? too coincidence that so many users experiencing at the same period of time RIGHT AFTER their recent JUN/JUL SW update.

Maybe anyone who has updated theirs to the latest can share some feedback ?
mine just kenna same issue moments ago.. mine is the snapdragon version.. updated to aug patch... seems many users are experiencing this issue.. my set is only 1.5 yrs old! going to samsung centre tmr, not sure if they will entertain me since mine is korean set...

wakui00

Reaction score
Anyone else having white screen problems?

My mom's phone screen suddenly went white. It is just about a year old, so it's very disappointing. Went down to the service centre, and noted at least 2 other S20+ owners sending in their phones with the exact same problem - screen went totally white suddenly for no reason.

They want to charge for screen replacement. :(
I just encountered this issue on my S20+. WTF! how do i factory reset my phone?

Reaction score
The specs of this phone is good and the design of this phone is really nice as well. The purple or the blue is really nice it matches the phone.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.