Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

Ye_Rongtian

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe they didn't have 512gb models in more countries due to them wanting to roll out the cloud storage solutions?

I went to bugis to try this. Does feel premium and not as plastic as some of you mentioned. S20 is light and lighter than my current phone (pixel 2xl). But the wire to prevent theft can hinder my first impressions of the phone. Watching a video on youtube does feel good on s20 but I am also thinking of buying ultra or s20+
Already have Google One for immediate cloud backup of photos taken. Google One is better as it is not limited to Samsung phones only.

poorboii

Master Member
Reaction score
Btw heard that Samsung is allowing qhd with 120hz with a new firmware update

ragnarok95

Reaction score
Samsung should follow what Apple is doing, having all storage size version available to purchase and not just limit user to having 1 default option. Sometime having more storage space is a plus over the SoC use.

Tenpai

Reaction score
Samsung should follow what Apple is doing, having all storage size version available to purchase and not just limit user to having 1 default option. Sometime having more storage space is a plus over the SoC use.
Samsung doesn't need to care about SG market tbh. Huawei is already half-dead since the trade war and most singaporean android users are captive to samsung

oppo isn't big here while xiaomi is only bought by people looking for spare

pixel, oneplus, sony and LG have limited presence here

TheSacredSoul

Reaction score
Just pre-ordered the Ultra on Singtel. Anyone wanna purchase the Galaxy Buds+ off me, let me know :s22:

TheSacredSoul

Reaction score
Whoa I didnt know there will be so much interest. I'll open a separate thread in sales I guess. Or on Carousell. Apparently Samsung sells for 268$ though

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Who managed to preorder snapdragon set for s20 ultra? Can sic?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.