Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

lch920619x

Reaction score
All it does is to automatically cut CPU performance to 70% when it senses battery is draining.

Actually just what I need. I can't use battery saving mode coz it forces 60hz.
If this adaptive mode can limit CPU while allow me to stay on 120Hz then it's great for me

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
I use iPhone when go out, Samsung when at home.

For me Exynos still usable. At least my set got warranty rather than export sets. Even if warranty expires, I still can take go Samsung service centre to repair whereas export sets cannot. :s13:

Price wise I don't buy from Samsung themselves as they sell at RRP. Usually I will go ah beng shop to buy as they are cheaper and best of all its local set. :s13:

Carrot head trying to convince himself spotted

wwh5210

Master Member
Reaction score

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
for galaxy buds home delivery... must the redmeption called be filled up or just pass the unfilled redemption card can lioa?

asking cause already provided all the details online
Need to fill up all

Sent from Samsung SM-G988B using GAGT

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Today got about 5hrs sot on s20+
From 9am to 8pm

Smallest de =(

Btw whenever possible when on wifi, turn off mobile data.
For Exynos it's the 4g radio that kills battery.
On wifi SOT is significantly better than on data.

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The newly announced Oppo find x2 Pro might be one option for those who keep complaining abt exynos and 128gb storage.

Wait for oneplus 8 pro, most likely using same specs or should i say same phone lol

Posted from PCWX using iPhone12,5

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just received sms from Samsung.

“Yr Earbuds will be delivered during the weekend. Pls prep yr redemption card to exchange with driver upon delivery. Driver'll call before delivery.“

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

“Yr Earbuds will be delivered during the weekend. Pls prep yr redemption card to exchange with driver upon delivery. Driver'll call before delivery.“

Got the same sms... Too..

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Smallest de =(

Btw whenever possible when on wifi, turn off mobile data.
For Exynos it's the 4g radio that kills battery.
On wifi SOT is significantly better than on data.

Huh. Such an expensive phone and we need to be consciously aware to switch off data, WiFi etc?

I think it's both data and CPU that is inefficient. The phone easily heats up when using chrome for example.

lorettatay

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Mine don't even have SMS or call lol

Sent from Samsung SM-G988B using GAGT

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
Can anyone try using the S20 ultra at fhd and 60hz and see what's the max SOT they can squeeze? At stock launcher etc pls nothing extreme like flashing rom etc

Kanboliao

Reaction score
Korea single Sim not an issue. Just get esim too in Singapore, u still have expandable storage ma.. For that single slot

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.