Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

firezero10

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Kanboliao

Reaction score
S20 don't have one of the sensors that S20 plus have.. While taking object, S20 can't detect and don't blur the bavkground. S20 sensors only detect faces.

I'm using the smallest s20, cameras should be the same as s20+. S20 ultra is different.

Kanboliao

Reaction score
Don't talk about performance between the 2.. Just standby alone exynos is sucking batt like no business. Many still wondering its just due the amoled screen.

Yeah. Pretty sure Samsung would want to use Exynos everywhere and no need to give Qualcomm money.

Still doesn't change the fact that we got an inferior version though.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
S20 don't have one of the sensors that S20 plus have.. While taking object, S20 can't detect and don't blur the bavkground. S20 sensors only detect faces.

The tof sensor? S20 still can blur background using software, not much difference from effect produced with tof sensor except for very complex scenes.

standarture

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah my friend just buy also complain battery life damn poor. Comapred to Huawei, quite bad. The adaptive thing is useless one.

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Don't talk about performance between the 2.. Just standby alone exynos is sucking batt like no business. Many still wondering its just due the amoled screen.

No, having use snapdragon 855 n10+ for few days. I can confirm is the processor and lte modem used causing the battery drain

Aikon

Reaction score
No, having use snapdragon 855 n10+ for few days. I can confirm is the processor and lte modem used causing the battery drain

Yup bro that is why both my Samsungs now are SD855 Note 10+ and S10L.

Haven't given up on getting the S20 Ultra yet but it will be an SD865 set for sure.

StraightShooter

Reaction score
The tof sensor? S20 still can blur background using software, not much difference from effect produced with tof sensor except for very complex scenes.

TOF sensor can also help with focusing on objects faster due to quicker depth sensing, not just blur background.

Kanboliao

Reaction score
It's the depth sensor. Check out the Mike obrien YouTube comparison and you will know.

kuma-mon

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SD set SOT
wK2Epnp.jpg

Posted from PCWX using iPhone12,5

Kanboliao

Reaction score
Confirm got problem, all along Korea domestic handset normally use Exynos, but now S20 series using SD for their domestic sales liao...

Yeah. Pretty sure Samsung would want to use Exynos everywhere and no need to give Qualcomm money.

Still doesn't change the fact that we got an inferior version though.

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's the depth sensor. Check out the Mike obrien YouTube comparison and you will know.

But can still take objects with blur background, not faces only. Only the blurring might not be so accurate.

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jus an update on my SD N10+

Unplug on thursday at 6am, last me till 12am on saturday (this morning) with 6hr 47min sot on 4g totally.

Usage is web surfing, youtube, whatsapp call and message, pcwx, and a total of 3.5 hours of phone call.

My exynos n10+ only hit 3.5 hr sot and by end of day battery left 38 percent and need charge every night as cant last till the end of following day.

dappercivility

Master Member
Reaction score
:love: SD is da best! :s47:

Unplug on thursday at 6am, last me till 12am on saturday (this morning) with 6hr 47min sot on 4g totally.

Usage is web surfing, youtube, whatsapp call and message, pcwx, and a total of 3.5 hours of phone call.

My exynos n10+ only hit 3.5 hr sot and by end of day battery left 38 percent and need charge every night as cant last till the end of following day.

rabbit1

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Yup. But the usual excuses I hear for justifying Exynos poor battery performance is "oh you need to let the phone settle for a few weeks". LOL.

BeefCutlet

Banned
Reaction score
received an error strewn sms from Samsung that the buds will be delivered this weekend

still no sight of delivery man though

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.