Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

leo0o0

Reaction score
Anyone applied whitestone dome glass protector on their S20 ultra? Any idea if it'll fit with the Ringke fusion?

jackycar

Master Member
Reaction score
SD set SOT
wK2Epnp.jpg

Posted from PCWX using iPhone12,5

120hz or 60hz? Qhd or fhd?

Can set 60hz and fhd see what u can squeeze?

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup. But the usual excuses I hear for justifying Exynos poor battery performance is "oh you need to let the phone settle for a few weeks". LOL.

Dont even need to settle i alrdy felt the difference in idle batt drain, signal strength and also heat produced

N10+ exynos i debloat almost everything also cant hit this sot

soyalove

Reaction score
Recommendations for screen protector and case for s20?

Just got my telco set! (Yeah Exynos...)

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I applied amazingthing uv glue tempered glass from red white mobile. $45. Fingerprint scanning still good. Using the default case as the Spigen ultra hybrid case I wanted to get will cause the tempered glass protector to lift up.

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I applied amazingthing uv glue tempered glass from red white mobile. $45. Fingerprint scanning still good. Using the default case as the Spigen ultra hybrid case I wanted to get will cause the tempered glass protector to lift up.

This time round the edges not so curved still will have lift up issues from cases?

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This time round the edges not so curved still will have lift up issues from cases?

Cos the bezel very thin and the case will come into contact with the tempered glass. The sides got a bit of curve.

leon0079

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I'm using the protective standing case silver. Still my most preferred official case with max protection

Sent from Samsung SM-G985F using GAGT

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Uae the default sp film breaks.. My ringke case is $13 from Korea https://qoo.tn/BL1mZW/Q108463846

KeYoKe

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Uae the default sp film breaks.. My ringke case is $13 from Korea https://qoo.tn/BL1mZW/Q108463846

Can replace default film at samsung service center. Someone replaced the note10+ film for 7 dollars

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.