Samsung Galaxy S20: News and Discussions

Cissiboy

Reaction score
for me it appears after Android 12 update.

It went away on its own and phone is now ok to use so it can't be hardware alone as it won't self heal. it has to be a combo sw/hw .

I have now erased/formatted internal and reinstalled via odin latest firmware. the phone is working fine so far, just i can't be pushed to use it as main until i'm sure it won't happen again.

I might as well try the Submit to CEO way and see if i get the hw changed for free

vaguejizz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
green screen of death again. Previously rebooting solve the issue. Now it wouldn't go back to normal, any tips?

Cissiboy

Reaction score
hello, did you shut it down or just leave it powered on? thanks! Mine is still green screen after a day :(
press down and bixby together to reboot many many times

Connect charger

etc

then when i gave up few hours later I found it charging and the screen was normal

buratino

Reaction score
Same to me, I found it would recovred by itself while charging, 2nd option is to turn on always on display, turn off face recognition. When green screen happen I try to tap on screen or use different finger to trigger screen showing fingerprints area. After few tries it will came back to normal

vaguejizz

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my screen so green, cant even navigate to swtich on AOD. Try full charging, rebooting all this doesnt work as well :(

buratino

Reaction score
Mine still on and off, got new update last week but doesnt help. Now changed screen mode from Vivid to Normal and it seems stable for past 3 days

xboxlife

Reaction score
Hi,my s20 plus got pink line vertical across the screen.May i know how much to replace the screen?

PenciL87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
kan tio the white screen of death last night, samsung quote mi $328 for repair and $30+ for evaluation only. Zzzzz. so it will recover itself after 24 hrs?

Cissiboy

Reaction score
kan tio the white screen of death last night, samsung quote mi $328 for repair and $30+ for evaluation only. Zzzzz. so it will recover itself after 24 hrs?
honest. not even the shadiest shops in simlim would dare so much

otacon

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I updated 2 days ago to 4.1 and so far ok. But kind of worried about the green screen might happen sooner or later

grynove

Reaction score
wah they did it also for s20 ah?
really samsung.

you guys can install apps called oled saver. i manage to reused my s9.

standing

Reaction score
After I installed the latest update.. The phone doesn't vibrate when I unlock it by fingerprint..

Anyway to enable it again?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.