Samsung Galaxy S21 series, the same old thing again?

1982-1994

Yes. That's what I mean :). You are welcome. 🙂

Strangely, Samsung hide this option in Developer Option. Huawei phone puts it up openly in Accessories or Additional Settings something likes that .. :)
hwXtgYS.jpg

WhiteAnt

For now it's not as optimise yet la. Last time my N10+ also.

Now using S21U.
This isn't the first phone that Samsung is making right? Optimise simi :s22:

That means next Yr s22 come out will be v jialat, heat up like crazy and need customise from scratch again meh

Don't make sense leh

Rashid68

I just go Facebook kepo see samsung Polished post see users comment. Got ppl commented that his s21u watch YouTube and Facebook also overheat issue and the sc couldn't help him to settle.
Having heat issues with my 21 ultra too...very noticeable

Rashid68

Anyone facing crashing issues with s21 ultra? Mine very often lately and they culprit is facebook & gmail apps...didn't encounter any issues with my s20u before 😡

tohchr

Anyone facing crashing issues with s21 ultra? Mine very often lately and they culprit is facebook & gmail apps...didn't encounter any issues with my s20u before 😡
I'm using Facebook lite and Gmail, no crashing and no heating issues.

Teo Ming Ern

Well if install some non-mainstream 'ahem' apps, this may be the source of all the issues... whereas the normal user doesn't see any of these issues...

kl39717

This isn't the first phone that Samsung is making right? Optimise simi :s22:

That means next Yr s22 come out will be v jialat, heat up like crazy and need customise from scratch again meh

Don't make sense leh
All software no bugs meh? All software same for all device meh?

Nero666

Hi to the bro that let casefactorie paste the UV screen protector, how's the screen protector so far? Heading to bugis later, m thinking to let them paste the zeelot or okonz

WhiteAnt

All software no bugs meh? All software same for all device meh?
S20 and s21 have same screen size and don't have so many differences leh

If got so many bugs, then they never test properly and ensure good software experience before pushing out?

Bc I see got ppl here kpkb v hot and slower experience than note 10 (2yr gen gap). Don't you find this as a poor experience meh :s22:

kashix

S20 and s21 have same screen size and don't have so many differences leh

If got so many bugs, then they never test properly and ensure good software experience before pushing out?

Bc I see got ppl here kpkb v hot and slower experience than note 10 (2yr gen gap). Don't you find this as a poor experience meh :s22:
You buying the phone? You don't buy la then no problems liao right (?)

Every phone got cons and pros one leh

Coldhead

Anyone using Samsung n5200 fast wireless charger? The estimated time to charge shown always differs alot eg. 1.5hrs vs actual 2 to 3 hrs from 15% onwards. All fast charging setting are on. Wanna check what's the normal time to charge for s21ultra

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

kashix

Anyone from S21 ultra change to S21 regular or vice versa? What prompted you for the change?

exclaw88

Hi to the bro that let casefactorie paste the UV screen protector, how's the screen protector so far? Heading to bugis later, m thinking to let them paste the zeelot or okonz
heads up they shifted to bras basah complex. oh and i got the zeelot too. fp is a lil less sensitive but that's to be expected. other than that, no problems.

Nero666

heads up they shifted to bras basah complex. oh and i got the zeelot too. fp is a lil less sensitive but that's to be expected. other than that, no problems.
Thanks bro for the heads up, no wonder I can't find the shop at bugis Street hahaha

kelvinti

Phew! 🤧😬 Finally finished setting up my new Black and all my apps since I got it on Sunday night. 🥱😴

Did a "feel good" XSP's flash and cleared cahce partition as well! 😬. Life returns to normalcy! 🤗

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.