Samsung Galaxy S21 series, the same old thing again?

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yes. That's what I mean :). You are welcome. 🙂

Strangely, Samsung hide this option in Developer Option. Huawei phone puts it up openly in Accessories or Additional Settings something likes that .. :)
hwXtgYS.jpg

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
For now it's not as optimise yet la. Last time my N10+ also.

Now using S21U.
This isn't the first phone that Samsung is making right? Optimise simi :s22:

That means next Yr s22 come out will be v jialat, heat up like crazy and need customise from scratch again meh

Don't make sense leh

Rashid68

Reaction score
I just go Facebook kepo see samsung Polished post see users comment. Got ppl commented that his s21u watch YouTube and Facebook also overheat issue and the sc couldn't help him to settle.
Having heat issues with my 21 ultra too...very noticeable

Rashid68

Reaction score
Anyone facing crashing issues with s21 ultra? Mine very often lately and they culprit is facebook & gmail apps...didn't encounter any issues with my s20u before 😡

tohchr

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone facing crashing issues with s21 ultra? Mine very often lately and they culprit is facebook & gmail apps...didn't encounter any issues with my s20u before 😡
I'm using Facebook lite and Gmail, no crashing and no heating issues.

Teo Ming Ern

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Well if install some non-mainstream 'ahem' apps, this may be the source of all the issues... whereas the normal user doesn't see any of these issues...

kl39717

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This isn't the first phone that Samsung is making right? Optimise simi :s22:

That means next Yr s22 come out will be v jialat, heat up like crazy and need customise from scratch again meh

Don't make sense leh
All software no bugs meh? All software same for all device meh?

Nero666

Reaction score
Hi to the bro that let casefactorie paste the UV screen protector, how's the screen protector so far? Heading to bugis later, m thinking to let them paste the zeelot or okonz

WhiteAnt

Banned
Reaction score
All software no bugs meh? All software same for all device meh?
S20 and s21 have same screen size and don't have so many differences leh

If got so many bugs, then they never test properly and ensure good software experience before pushing out?

Bc I see got ppl here kpkb v hot and slower experience than note 10 (2yr gen gap). Don't you find this as a poor experience meh :s22:

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
S20 and s21 have same screen size and don't have so many differences leh

If got so many bugs, then they never test properly and ensure good software experience before pushing out?

Bc I see got ppl here kpkb v hot and slower experience than note 10 (2yr gen gap). Don't you find this as a poor experience meh :s22:
You buying the phone? You don't buy la then no problems liao right (?)

Every phone got cons and pros one leh

Last edited:

Coldhead

Reaction score
Anyone using Samsung n5200 fast wireless charger? The estimated time to charge shown always differs alot eg. 1.5hrs vs actual 2 to 3 hrs from 15% onwards. All fast charging setting are on. Wanna check what's the normal time to charge for s21ultra

Read HWZ Forum Rules!

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone from S21 ultra change to S21 regular or vice versa? What prompted you for the change?

exclaw88

Reaction score
Hi to the bro that let casefactorie paste the UV screen protector, how's the screen protector so far? Heading to bugis later, m thinking to let them paste the zeelot or okonz
heads up they shifted to bras basah complex. oh and i got the zeelot too. fp is a lil less sensitive but that's to be expected. other than that, no problems.

Nero666

Reaction score
heads up they shifted to bras basah complex. oh and i got the zeelot too. fp is a lil less sensitive but that's to be expected. other than that, no problems.
Thanks bro for the heads up, no wonder I can't find the shop at bugis Street hahaha

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Phew! 🤧😬 Finally finished setting up my new Black and all my apps since I got it on Sunday night. 🥱😴

Did a "feel good" XSP's flash and cleared cahce partition as well! 😬. Life returns to normalcy! 🤗

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.