Samsung Galaxy S21 series, the same old thing again?

polowalrus

Reaction score

Got the original screen protector for s21 at plaza sing service centre just now. Will paste it myself at home although they provide the services. But it's pasted by their own staff and no guarantees that no bubble or dust.

how much is it? Maybe can try asking them to paste though, probably they got better tools than us

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
how much is it? Maybe can try asking them to paste though, probably they got better tools than us
$11.50 for s21.
They don't have any machine to paste and it's manually pasted by another guy, hence I decided to paste it myself at home.

ApexMan

Reaction score
$11.50 for s21.
They don't have any machine to paste and it's manually pasted by another guy, hence I decided to paste it myself at home.

if paste bad
ask them to paste adain and if SP become gg they need to replace with a new one haha

username03

Reaction score
You should argue. My case, I bring down the phone with the error on screen and let the cso see. During the process, I insist to change the system board.

Maybe you should ask the CSO to bring out a technician and show him the problem, that will definitely give you at least to change the internal hardware.

Be firm on your request.
So is you problem solved?

Hmm, for my issue, I have done a lot of research and also realised there are many other similar complaints on Xda, Samsung memebers forums etc.

Anyway I have did a ‘adb disable idle’ since the past two days, and seem to solve the issue temporarily, which I did rigorous testing by using another phone to randomly send messages to my s21 ultra at different idle intervals. So I guess I can conclude it’s caused by aggressive doze? I also hope it’s a hardware issue which I can prove to get it repaired but it’s kinda tough and I guess the technicians also know about the doze that’s why they only kept saying it’s software.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway, new update AUE1 OTA should be within the next 2 days as Malaysia and Vietnam have both received it today! :giggle:

nayfus

Reaction score

Got the original screen protector for s21 at plaza sing service centre just now. Will paste it myself at home although they provide the services. But it's pasted by their own staff and no guarantees that no bubble or dust.
Can walk in and purchase ah. Is it at the sales side or go to the customer service?

nayfus

Reaction score

Hmm, for my issue, I have done a lot of research and also realised there are many other similar complaints on Xda, Samsung memebers forums etc.

Anyway I have did a ‘adb disable idle’ since the past two days, and seem to solve the issue temporarily, which I did rigorous testing by using another phone to randomly send messages to my s21 ultra at different idle intervals. So I guess I can conclude it’s caused by aggressive doze? I also hope it’s a hardware issue which I can prove to get it repaired but it’s kinda tough and I guess the technicians also know about the doze that’s why they only kept saying it’s software.
Wow I'm afraid for your battery life.

jess_sy

Reaction score

Nice! tell us easy to paste anot! :s12:

rEe_TaN

Master Member
Reaction score

I won't say it solve. I just use default apps with secure folders and WhatsApp.. don't even dare to install any bank apps..

If change system board still crash, I bring this up to them and demand to exchange a replacement set. With default apps still can crash is not user problem, is the product failure.

username03

Reaction score
I won't say it solve. I just use default apps with secure folders and WhatsApp.. don't even dare to install any bank apps..

If change system board still crash, I bring this up to them and demand to exchange a replacement set. With default apps still can crash is not user problem, is the product failure.
They are very unwilling to do any exchanges.... They will just allow you to keep bang table and repair.. Backend, whether they change the board or not, how would you know?

They tell you software issues you insist hardware, they tell you changed hardware stuffs, you can only take it as they did 😂

That's why other than buying a new set, I don't think you know what they do backend.

Yuripa

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I'm using 3 bank apps but none have me any problems.

But after listening to all your issues, it seems like ss qc really bad.

+1 EDMWER app

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They are very unwilling to do any exchanges.... They will just allow you to keep bang table and repair.. Backend, whether they change the board or not, how would you know?

They tell you software issues you insist hardware, they tell you changed hardware stuffs, you can only take it as they did 😂

That's why other than buying a new set, I don't think you know what they do backend.
Tbh, don’t expect much from Samsung after sales service, always pray when you buy, pray hard don’t get a lemon set if not damn hassle

username03

Reaction score
Tbh, don’t expect much from Samsung after sales service, always pray when you buy, pray hard don’t get a lemon set if not damn hassle
With the s21 ultra 512gb black always sold out, I'm surprised not many complaints here and on Samsung forums. Less than 10 threads I saw on Samsung forums complaining.

Not sure is whether these people never realise it's delayed or can't be bothered or don't have the issue at all.... Haahah.

If I get a brand new set and show that no such issue, they also won't take responsibility for my hassle and money wasted.

Asus80

Reaction score
i sold mine S21+ because notification delay whatapp, Telegram, Email & pandaRider app

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
Nice! tell us easy to paste anot! :s12:
It's rather easy to paste but whether got dust or bubble underneath the screen is another issue.
I think I was too impatient to get rid of bubbles as I tried to push them all out with my finger nails and end up got a lot of scratches all over the place. Hahaha.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.