Samsung Galaxy S21 series, the same old thing again?

aw1007

Reaction score
Replaced S21U sp from a hp shop at bedok central yesterday.

EPpeGze.jpg

HzVbdBi.jpg

OxVpBCJ.jpg
Yeah,this type of Matt protector is good,am using one too.Can get it at 9bucks for 2pcs pack in Shopee.

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Can share the link for it? I wanna buy 1 more to keep.
1👈!wM1nX3yGn0F哈 https://m.tb.cn/h.4rGvbrw?sm=33279b 原厂膜 菲林膜 s10+ s20s20+ s20u note10+ note20+ S21u S21

Need to tell the seller you want to top up RMB10, if not you need to furnish IMEI number (I think it's because they are getting it from Samsung China)

Btw any pics of how it looks inside? I don't dare open up

anthonykcw

Reaction score
Yeah,this type of Matt protector is good,am using one too.Can get it at 9bucks for 2pcs pack in Shopee.
1st time I know about this HardWear brand, I try this cos it claim to have Military-Grade Scratch Protection & Surface Hardness Over 6H. Most important is the finger print detection works perfectly. After google then can find out more about their products..... I don't take the risk for buying cheap sp cos screen repair cost much more than $30

aw1007

Reaction score
1st time I know about this HardWear brand, I try this cos it claim to have Military-Grade Scratch Protection & Surface Hardness Over 6H. Most important is the finger print detection works perfectly. After google then can find out more about their products..... I don't take the risk for buying cheap sp cos screen repair cost much more than $30
Am using different brand which can cover the whole front camera. Finger print unlocking works flawlessly....Plus, is really anti finger print smudges.

anthonykcw

Reaction score
Am using different brand which can cover the whole front camera. Finger print unlocking works flawlessly....Plus, is really anti finger print smudges.
Yours is what brand? Matte type is better than glossy type for smudges

anthonykcw

Reaction score

trenzterra

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone noticed the screen is a bit grainy at 120hz and low brightness? I noticed some horizontal bands as well at night (near where the arrows are)

Checked online and it seems many Note 20 ultra also have this issue so I guess same for s21? :(

Even more strangely, when I minimise the keyboard, the grey band disappears!

Also, if I switch to 60hz, all gone haha

Makes me think like are they using compression when in 120hz mode

Kazuo

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

Is this expected?
I just got my S21 from Samsung online store. The screen looks like it already has a screen protector pasted one. Is it?

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

Is this expected?
I just got my S21 from Samsung online store. The screen looks like it already has a screen protector pasted one. Is it?
Yes there is a factory pasted screen protector.

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

Is this expected?
Actually got 2 layer, 1 layer plastic 1 layer screen protector

Kazuo

Master Member
Reaction score
Ah... thank you. For a moment I thought I was sold a used set.

username03

Reaction score
May update not out.. Can’t wait to see if the delayed notifications are being fixed even though none mentioned on changelog.

Apart from that, those who purchased the replacement screen protector from Samsung, how‘s the quality? Same as original?

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
May update not out.. Can’t wait to see if the delayed notifications are being fixed even though none mentioned on changelog.

Apart from that, those who purchased the replacement screen protector from Samsung, how‘s the quality? Same as original?
Yup it's the exact same quality, except that it is manually pasted as compared to machine pasted for the original.

username03

Reaction score
Yup it's the exact same quality, except that it is manually pasted as compared to machine pasted for the original.
My factory pasted one start to have bad scratches after this morning I not sure why... It seems really fragile..

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
My factory pasted one start to have bad scratches after this morning I not sure why... It seems really fragile..
Did u put it in the pocket or bag with some other objects?
Its honestly the best out there with the best sensitivity and anti-fingerprint properties albeit it could be prone to scratches.

username03

Reaction score
Did u put it in the pocket or bag with some other objects?
Its honestly the best out there with the best sensitivity and anti-fingerprint properties albeit it could be prone to scratches.
In a bag while cycling with no hard objects. So don’t know how the screen protector suffer deep scratch maybe rub against the zipper.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.