Samsung Galaxy S21 series, the same old thing again?

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
In a bag while cycling with no hard objects. So don’t know how the screen protector suffer deep scratch maybe rub against the zipper.
My original sp also got badly scratched while cycling. Placed the phone screen facing a nalgene water bottle inside a waist pouch and the sp got scratched by the rough bottle cap. Damn Sian.

username03

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for May update. Fingers crossed this time they fix the notification delays for third party apps!

Eon Rachel

Reaction score
Guys..anyone uses Zoom meeting app on your S21? Mine can't show video despite turning video on. Just a black screen. I deleted the app and reinstalled it but still the same.

knave

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys..anyone uses Zoom meeting app on your S21? Mine can't show video despite turning video on. Just a black screen. I deleted the app and reinstalled it but still the same.
Did you grant camera permission?

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
I use zoom on my s21, no issues.
Got turn video on? If it's off, your own screen will be black.

tazy_tazy

Reaction score
Seem like the promotion for this phone is not much. From the launch till now, price remain quite the same if minus the freebies earlier.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seem like the promotion for this phone is not much. From the launch till now, price remain quite the same if minus the freebies earlier.
The drop in Telco and street prices have been stabilized for S21 series now! Don't expect any lower price than now for the time being!

Even the used's S21 series price is quite stable now!

gapboy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is this an office phone with policy set up ? :cautious:

megaweb

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw its price drop today. I think it is due to Hari Raya promotion.

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL! You got see the price dropped how much for the street price? lol

storm913

Master Member
Reaction score
May I know what's the most recommended screen protector now for s21+? My original sp is filled with scratches now. Thanks! :grin::grin:

Sent from Mars

Advancer

Master Member
Reaction score
May I know what's the most recommended screen protector now for s21+? My original sp is filled with scratches now. Thanks! :grin::grin:

Sent from Mars
Personally, I think Ringke SP is one of the better ones out there after trying okonz tempered glass and spigen neoflex solid.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.