Samsung Galaxy S21 series, the same old thing again?

rawtuna

Reaction score
Starhub.

I haven't received the sim. But I can sue 5G. At amk, it shows NR NSA. but at some areas, it shows NR SA. so I assume actually I don't need a new sim card?
I'm with Singtel 5g. At some areas it shows NR SA, some other areas show NR NSA. Got this line when I bought my S21u from Singtel a couple of months back.

username03

Reaction score
Gotten my new Sim card from starhub which they sent sms to ask me request for it for 5G SA. Old sim card also supposedly 5G, gotten mid last year.

The physical difference of the sim card vs the old is just the colour and the 5G logo on it. My old sim card also able to connect to 5G network, with some areas showing NR SA and some areas like my home, showing NR NSA.

So I don‘t get the reason to change… Shall try if the random total network drop persists when fixed on 5G network.

rainbow99

Reaction score
hi bro, is this firmware correct: G998BXXU4BULF/G998BOXM4BULI/G998BXXU4BULG. thanks.

username03

Reaction score
Same, after changing newest 5G sim card from starhub which was told to do so, to enjoy 5g SA, random total network loss at certain areas when the phone trying to switch radio I guess.

jess_sy

Reaction score
Anyone experience your screen turn greenish tint for few seconds usually during low brightness?

rawtuna

Reaction score
Sibeh Sian... Just bought s21u for a few months, s22 looming coming soon. Don't see a need to change.

ApexMan

Reaction score
Sibeh Sian... Just bought s21u for a few months, s22 looming coming soon. Don't see a need to change.

s21u still good la
i own s10lite s21+ s21u
if s22u out u swe swe touch tiuch see if im happy with the note feel as all along i dont like note feel

if im ok with it i will sell off s21+ or s21u make way for s22u

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.