Samsung Galaxy S21 series, the same old thing again?

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seem like the promotion for this phone is not much. From the launch till now, price remain quite the same if minus the freebies earlier.
The drop in Telco and street prices have been stabilized for S21 series now! Don't expect any lower price than now for the time being!

Even the used's S21 series price is quite stable now!

gapboy

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys..anyone uses Zoom meeting app on your S21? Mine can't show video despite turning video on. Just a black screen. I deleted the app and reinstalled it but still the same.
is this an office phone with policy set up ? :cautious:

megaweb

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seem like the promotion for this phone is not much. From the launch till now, price remain quite the same if minus the freebies earlier.
I saw its price drop today. I think it is due to Hari Raya promotion.

kashix

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LOL! You got see the price dropped how much for the street price? lol

username03

Reaction score
This is on full 120hz refresh rate?
Yes. With maxed out display settings and 5G enabled, no wifi throughout. Total time on battery about 16 hours+, 5 hours+ screen on time with 30% remaining. No gaming, just chrome browsing, messaging, facebook etc.

stupidog

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should be selling off my folder then use back my s21u. It's still a darn good phone...

rainbow99

Master Member
Reaction score
Just joined the ultra family. Any good recommendations on glass privacy protectors and kickstand case? Thanks

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.